Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RustyHillbilly

RustyHillbilly

@Beachwalker , get at me, have some questions for u....all good and Fire ~

chemistry

chemistry

Has anyone grown a male plant out? Just wondering how it turned out after it had dropped it's pollen, did it die off, or carry on to make a nice looking plant, pics would be nice if anyone has any, thanks in advance.

chemistry

chemistry

I have not but I am attempting my first breeding project with some of Renos stuff

Do me a big favour if you get a male for pollen, don't trash it after you take the pollen, stick it out some were and let it live out it's life to the end. The reason I'm asking is, while having a few beers and bongs with buddies at the weekend, and the old photo's came out, and the do you remember these gorilla plants from around 1984? Shit I replyed, yes, and all the seeds. lol But looking at the photo's from then, I can't pick out a male? So where did they go, they had no time to rot down in the space it took the plants to finish. When we put the plants out, they were just planted and left, no thought was given to males as we grew bagseed, so it got me thinking, seeds, and no males, so where did they go?

Where's Reno gone, not seen him on lately.

Top Bottom