Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WS4U

WS4U

hows that Astrochimp? is it from chef?
ASTROCHIMP

astrochimp02-209x300.jpg

Photo by Organigrow

LINEAGE
( Gorilla Glue #4 x Alien Rift #6 )
FLOWERING TIME
56-63 days
STRETCH
70%
YIELD
Moderate / Heavy
DESCRIPTION
AstroChimp combines Gorilla Glue #4 with our Alien Rift #6 stud male resulting in a robust new flavor profile for public release in late 2017. While vegetative plants tend to remain stout, a significant stretch has been noted in flower during trial rounds. Growers can expect stacked branches wrapped in colorful frosted kolas with a strong citrus, 'glue' smell that hints at pineapple.

Special thanks to the Ocean Grown Alpha Team for a great round of initial trials on this cross.

I believ the strain was crafted by shrimpsticks

Srenots

Srenots

ASTROCHIMP

astrochimp02-209x300.jpg

Photo by Organigrow

LINEAGE
( Gorilla Glue #4 x Alien Rift #6 )
FLOWERING TIME
56-63 days
STRETCH
70%
YIELD
Moderate / Heavy
DESCRIPTION
AstroChimp combines Gorilla Glue #4 with our Alien Rift #6 stud male resulting in a robust new flavor profile for public release in late 2017. While vegetative plants tend to remain stout, a significant stretch has been noted in flower during trial rounds. Growers can expect stacked branches wrapped in colorful frosted kolas with a strong citrus, 'glue' smell that hints at pineapple.

Special thanks to the Ocean Grown Alpha Team for a great round of initial trials on this cross.

I believ the strain was crafted by shrimpsticks

nice...Space Mutt x Hyper Glue in the works as well

WS4U

WS4U

nice...Space Mutt x Hyper Glue in the works as well
If its glue its frosty as fuck it seems, the pheno hunt i did was awesome. The "lanky" girls did get a little too tall for my liking but the pheno i kept literally has like no stretch, put plant in under net and shes only like 8inches above net now....did spread her some tho;)
IMG 4353
IMG 4354

Srenots

Srenots

If its glue its frosty as fuck it seems, the pheno hunt i did was awesome. The "lanky" girls did get a little too tall for my liking but the pheno i kept literally has like no stretch, put plant in under net and shes only like 8inches above net now....did spread her some tho;) View attachment 740880View attachment 740881
u found a Hazey pheno that stays shorter.....just like the mom... props bro

Top Bottom