Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBun

BigBun

First time im trying to make hash. I tried the first wash with bubble bags, but having inly 220, 160 and 73 microns, there was nearly nothing in them. So i had to go for gravity hash. About 90% Veg-Trim. Has to settle for 2h now.

First wash:
Photo 2017 10 10 11 10 54 2

Second wash:
Photo 2017 10 10 11 10 54

Debone

Debone

i just ordered 4 litres of 99 % iso today im going to be making some oil .ive done lots oil making in past i was thinking and wondering if it would be better oil if i decarbed it first .im thinking probably not since it will be smoking oil not cooking oil.any one know if im right or wrong .i know it decarbs when its smoked from the heat of smoking .just curious ty all

WS4U

WS4U

Been racking my brain, and looking thru my notes, and still can't find the cloning solution by bpn....i know it's micro, and bloom, but don't know the ml....anyone know?
Ppm ph meters? Without knowing the base ppms of your water its hard to give u an exact measurement. You want your ppms to be 150-200 For clones, but if u are using tap or well water the ppms are probably already over that number. On my ro I believe its 1ml of each per gallon of water, i would highly advise meters to monitor numbers even if it's the cheap set off amazon(i used these for years before getting my bluelab fancy pens, better than using no meters and guessing imo).

Top Bottom