Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

@chemistry
That is also sativa heavy. You may want a stable 50/50. Sativa are more prone to hermaphrodite mutation.

I don't know the lemon hazes past, I had my doubts about it when I picked it up, but there was the chance to flower 3 plants and take some cuts to veg from them, next round will be better for my bud, now that most of the problems have been put right. But anyway, if the Lemon fails, then there is room for another new lady. Onwards and upwards as they say.

chemistry

chemistry

yes sir ,razor blade them bitchs off and smoke that shit,cant have excellant plants all the time,and with me im doing it for smoke,lmao

Same here, never sold any weed I've grown, but gave plenty away, and got some favours back in return. Got a new razor blade at the ready, took 8 off, which is not many, so it may turn out to be lovely lady in the end, we'll see. lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Same here, never sold any weed I've grown, but gave plenty away, and got some favours back in return. Got a new razor blade at the ready, took 8 off, which is not many, so it may turn out to be lovely lady in the end, we'll see. lol
same with me bro,dont want nothing to do with dealing,i got 1 girl friend i give lids too and my mother in law died 2 weeks ago,so just the girl friend mama and me smoke my herb,mama dont like getting high but loves the body numbing stuff,trish will smoke me under the table,lmao

chemistry

chemistry

same with me bro,dont want nothing to do with dealing,i got 1 girl friend i give lids too and my mother in law died 2 weeks ago,so just the girl friend mama and me smoke my herb,mama dont like getting high but loves the body numbing stuff,trish will smoke me under the table,lmao

I'm the only toker in my house, the wife tried it once, scared her to death. lol And she's not smoked since. lol Although, she's a dab hand with a PPPM or PH meter. LOL

Top Bottom