Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

likin the fish as well, a lil goes long way...Neptunes bloom
i use that too,just the alsken fish,,cant use it much,mama and the boy all ways complain,and 3 stray cats hangout for couple days,hahah i smell it all the time so dont if you dig,same as plants,look at them daily and you dont think there growing,lmao

Srenots

Srenots

i use that too,just the alsken fish,,cant use it much,mama and the boy all ways complain,and 3 stray cats hangout for couple days,hahah i smell it all the time so dont if you dig,same as plants,look at them daily and you dont think there growing,lmao
ya it does smell sum , haha , ur ass gonna get shot if u keep her goin like that.....wally world has the foam ammo shes lookin for lmao , shoot his ass mama haha, u no we get a kick outta that lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ya it does smell sum , haha , ur ass gonna get shot if u keep her goin like that.....wally world has the foam ammo shes lookin for lmao , shoot his ass mama haha, u no we get a kick outta that lol
she said i dont sweat him none,nothing but a bunch of damn talk,,yall already know she minds,lol she sit in that chair swinging them legs and pinching them ass cheeks together,had me laughing so hard,i couldnt wait no mo,,i got her ass though,opened that window and side tracked her for about 10 min and damn that seat was cold,lmao

Debone

Debone

Golden Goat I've decided to use the goats in my breeding program why you say because big yeild of large buds Co vered with trics and smell is awsum and buzz is wicked crazy

20171208 041252
Top Bottom