Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

TY for the update Barna

Res1, CBlaze & I were talking a bit awhile back so I have their contact info. I try not to bother them unless it's important (you guys to me are important). Res needs some serious good vibes. His life went to bliss to a downward spiral that struck 5 times faster than a toilets flush (car accident & MJ laws changed). I think it's best we hangout here and when he's better the lights will be back on.

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Last time I got 315 grams with the same scrog but it was all led 650 watts.This time it was 600w hps and 250 led and it looks like the buds are way bigger.I did use Mammothp on this plant also.If you guys arent using the Mammoth you should get some.This is the third plant using it and it makes a huge difference imo

I have 2 mammoth P sample bottles to try out. If I see decent size on the HB I'll order a big bottle, but fuck it's exspensive.

Vggir

Vggir

Res1, CBlaze & I were talking a bit awhile back so I have their contact info. I try not to bother them unless it's important (you guys to me are important). Res needs some serious good vibes. His life went to bliss to a downward spiral that struck 5 times faster than a toilets flush (car accident & MJ laws changed). I think it's best we hangout here and when he's better the lights will be back on.
I was on Facebook yesterday, and there was a announcement saying the den was down for good, but I go check today, and it said to ignore yesterday's announcement, that it will be up and running once more funds are acquired. I so wish I was in a better financial position to be able to donate, but I'm not.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Wagon? We were all stoned and happy in a hip club then some turned off the lights :woot::nailbiting: . Some are still typing the webpage in the url! They can't find the door, Lol. These guys need support IMHO.
Stoned is a sore subject in some countries. No thats cool that they have a place to mingle still. I know a lot of them like the den layout better.... it must be better for old eyes and fat fingers hahahaha... we do have den members that are like 120

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have had their numbers or addresses for years...too bad about what happened

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

I was on Facebook yesterday, and there was a announcement saying the den was down for good, but I go check today, and it said to ignore yesterday's announcement, that it will be up and running once more funds are acquired. I so wish I was in a better financial position to be able to donate, but I'm not.

Funny, you were one of the 30-40 that saw that. sPCFletch decided to participate, but spoke without checking with the other owners. It happens, happens a lot. CBlaze saw it and deleted it immediately. He sends his apologies.

Top Bottom