Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF 420

CF 420

Hey guys. I really hate to be in this position, but times have gotten hard here financially, to the point of near homelessness within the next 2 months. Between raised rent, increased cost of living up here, losing my job due to owner's incompetence running a company, and medical bills from my moms stay in the hospital, I'm stretched so thin, something is going to snap soon. I love you all, and really have no other place to turn to. So as a last ditch effort to stay afloat just a little longer ill be putting 2 of my LED lights and my private stash beans up for donation. So I put together a list of the 4 private stash and limited release strains I've been working on these past couple years. I'm keeping enough to keep the projects going, but all the extra stock will be going up for donations.

-- Strains include:

* ILG's Double Bubble Berry f2 [LIMITED RELEASE]
([Blueberry x White Widow [Female] x Lemon Kush x BubbleGum [Male])
- Sex: Regular
- Type: Mostly Indica
- Flowers in: 8-9 weeks Avg.

* ILG's 7star f1 [LIMITED RELEASE]
(Proxies Haze [Female] x Lemon Kush x BubbleGum [Male])
- Type: Sativa / Indica Hybrid
- Flowers in: 9-10 weeks Avg.

* ILG's Blubonic
([Super Grape Ape x Purple Mr.Nice] x Blue Widow] x Grandaddy Purple])
- Type: Indica Dominant

* ILG's Lemon Euphoria f2 [PRIVATE RESERVE]
([Infinite Euphoria #3 [Female] x Lemon Kush x BubbleGum [Male])
- Flowers in: 8-9 Weeks Avg.

As far as the LED lights go:

I have a G8-600 full spectrum light up for grabs. Link for more info provided below.

She has 2 grows under her belt, no burnt diodes, and works perfectly!
PM me for price and other info if you're interested. Heads up though, you will need to pay shipping, unfortunately I can't even cover that at this point in time.

My other light is a Perfect Sun 1000, this light is extremely powerful, and was designed to be on a light mover. But I've used it stationary as well with great results. Be sure to keep it higher above the plants than you normally would at first, then lower little by little until you find the perfect range for your plants. I've made the mistake of putting it at normal heights above my plants only to have it bleach my tops lol. I love the spectrum, and intensity this light puts off. Once again, don't let the (NEEDS A LIGHT RAIL) intimidate you, I've used it without one for a few grows with no negative effects once I found the perfect height to use for my strains.

Also, PM me for price and other info if you're interested. Heads up though, you will need to pay shipping, unfortunately I can't even cover that at this point in time.

I hate to be in this position, especially having to sell my lights, both of them together made a kick ass combo for led growing! But you know, sometimes life gives us lemons and when we make lemonade with it, we fall and spill everything trying to roll with the punches, so this is just me trying to pick myself back up once again. I appreciate the love and support from the den, and literally find it no where else, not in real life, or on any website or groups. The den is unparalleled in every way! One love my family, if you can spread this info around to friends and others who may be interested in beans or lights, that would really help me out a lot. Talk with yall soon!

WS4U

WS4U

Hey guys. I really hate to be in this position, but times have gotten hard here financially, to the point of near homelessness within the next 2 months. Between raised rent, increased cost of living up here, losing my job due to owner's incompetence running a company, and medical bills from my moms stay in the hospital, I'm stretched so thin, something is going to snap soon. I love you all, and really have no other place to turn to. So as a last ditch effort to stay afloat just a little longer ill be putting 2 of my LED lights and my private stash beans up for donation. So I put together a list of the 4 private stash and limited release strains I've been working on these past couple years. I'm keeping enough to keep the projects going, but all the extra stock will be going up for donations.

-- Strains include:

* ILG's Blubonic

I have a G8-600 full spectrum light up for grabs. Link for more info provided below.

PM me for price and other info if you're interested. Heads up though, you will need to pay shipping, unfortunately I can't even cover that at this point in time.

My other light is a Perfect Sun 1000, this light is extremely powerful, and was designed to be on a light mover. But I've used it stationary as well with great results. Be sure to keep it higher above the plants than you normally would at first, then lower little by little until you find the perfect range for your plants. I've made the mistake of putting it at normal heights above my plants only to have it bleach my tops lol. I love the spectrum, and intensity this light puts off. Once again, don't let the (NEEDS A LIGHT RAIL) intimidate you, I've used it without one for a few grows with no negative effects once I found the perfect height to use for my strains.

Also, PM me for price and other info if you're interested. Heads up though, you will need to pay shipping, unfortunately I can't even cover that at this point in time.

I hate to be in this position, especially having to sell my lights, both of them together made a kick ass combo for led growing! But you know, sometimes life gives us lemons and when we make lemonade with it, we fall and spill everything trying to roll with the punches, so this is just me trying to pick myself back up once again. I appreciate the love and support from the den, and literally find it no where else, not in real life, or on any website or groups. The den is unparalleled in every way! One love my family, if you can spread this info around to friends and others who may be interested in beans or lights, that would really help me out a lot. Talk with yall soon!
If u want to reach more people you should put this up on Instagram, thats where i bought my mars1200, fellow former den brother vek was in need for money for daughters med bills so i was goad to help out. Im currently maked out on lights tho, i trip breaker all the time if not careful:/

Srenots

Srenots

-- Strains include:

* ILG's Blubonic

Blubonic

Blubonic21017

Top Bottom