Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Once you lose hydraulic conductivity(your electric conductivity is fucked in cold) and transpiration(your transpiration is fucked in cold) ...the plant is wrecked. .... whole top of a 10 foot frog dog looks like garbage..... sad year

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Once you lose hydraulic conductivity(your electric conductivity is fucked in cold) and transpiration(your transpiration is fucked in cold) ...the plant is wrecked. .... whole top of a 10 foot frog dog looks like garbage..... sad year
now you wouldnt be ocd would ya,,i know it will come out fine or you would have already chopped it,lol

CF 420

CF 420

Hows that Growblu light been for you?Ive had to replace all the drivers in mine since I got it 3 years ago.Other than the crappy drivers I like mine,works good
The GrowBlu I bought, the power veg model, workeds ok. Except for some diodes burning out lol
View attachment 744311 Astrochimp in flush View attachment 744312Rmhxcindy99xquerkle @Srenots , bottom centerish purple portal tester from ocean grown, bottom right nebula from paradise seedsView attachment 744313 View attachment 744314
gorgeous! awesome work bud!

CF 420

CF 420

im down to a 2x4 tent now,,they would work out great in it,,right now pinching and bending the shit out of threm to control there young ass's,lol,just started raining today so hope the outdoor shit dont go to hell in a hand basket,,if there a break tomorrow,i go put milk on them leaves in hope the pm stays away,lol,,things are loaded down with my new strains and dont wont to lose um if you dig
u got this fam!

Latest posts

Top Bottom