Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

hahaha,might as well be,this old chair leans to one side,doesnt recline any more,and backside is duct tape,damn it comfortable lmao
i have a t-shirt, I brought it in ibiza in 1989, it has holes, but it has over time morphed to fit me exactly. my missus wants me to chuck it and has been trying for years. I wont let it go man, its like wearing skin its so comfortable. I feel the chair power because of this :--)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have a t-shirt, I brought it in ibiza in 1989, it has holes, but it has over time morphed to fit me exactly. my missus wants me to chuck it and has been trying for years. I wont let it go man, its like wearing skin its so comfortable. I feel the chair power because of this :--)
hahahah me too a red one,look like a fish net when i finally stuck arm threw wrong hole hahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ha, mine has the holes but the neck line is still perfect, so the t wears well, even tho most of the material looks like a moths party in a wardrobe
hahah ya ,i got a pair of jeans i work in,kids and mama says to me all the time at least i dont walk around with a crouch ripped out,hahahh i wear them to home depot and im right at home,most contracters dig the air during the day hahah,with mama though ,i feel they will disapear soon lmao,hey dont have any restritions while working the dirt the way i see it hahahah

Ecompost

Ecompost

hahah ya ,i got a pair of jeans i work in,kids and mama says to me all the time at least i dont walk around with a crouch ripped out,hahahh i wear them to home depot and im right at home,most contracters dig the air during the day hahah,with mama though ,i feel they will disapear soon lmao,hey dont have any restritions while working the dirt the way i see it hahahah
its private here, if there werent so many cactus and stabby plants, naked growing would be on :-)

Top Bottom