Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@Ecompost can root better be used as a inoculate maybe put on with coke to make it stick to the seeds,was thinking of something along those lines for direct sow seeds in my lower garden?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its private here, if there werent so many cactus and stabby plants, naked growing would be on :)
i got most all that out now,just rocks from hell,i rack them bitchs,the loose ones rack like leaves,it them bitchs that stick up and dont move when you stumble on it,kills my ass,shit after a long day lifting feet is a chore,haah,think im put my privacy shade cloth up today,got a used roll 11ft 8 x 50ft for 40 bucks off amazon,new neighbor is clearing all his property i guess,my garden sits right on fence line,i dont care about staring there,i just dont want them to see what im doing on top and behind house,they might smell it,but want see it if you dig,lmao i know my deer sure love me getting all the cactus out

Ecompost

Ecompost

i got most all that out now,just rocks from hell,i rack them bitchs,the loose ones rack like leaves,it them bitchs that stick up and dont move when you stumble on it,kills my ass,shit after a long day lifting feet is a chore,haah,think im put my privacy shade cloth up today,got a used roll 11ft 8 x 50ft for 40 bucks off amazon,new neighbor is clearing all his property i guess,my garden sits right on fence line,i dont care about staring there,i just dont want them to see what im doing on top and behind house,they might smell it,but want see it if you dig,lmao i know my deer sure love me getting all the cactus out
Good score
i been using the cactus in the bottom of my holes, plant over the top of it, saves water and gets rid of the spikes, but everything wants a piece of me here mate, the fucking grass is like a razor too. i got to get me some UV screen, I had the palms cut so will need a screen now for the worst of the sun

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Good score
i been using the cactus in the bottom of my holes, plant over the top of it, saves water and gets rid of the spikes, but everything wants a piece of me here mate, the fucking grass is like a razor too. i got to get me some UV screen, I had the palms cut so will need a screen now for the worst of the sun
you know asparagus recomends a 18 in trench,cup of all purpose feed and back fill a little and such,what you think about putting cactus under the plant for root zone,them things can grow for years,mama just bought some,so i got to get a box going just for them and keep weeds from getting in there,compost and mulch will keep it moist er in these triple days,im just leery about putting a all purpose feed in the root zone

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
you know asparagus recomends a 18 in trench,cup of all purpose feed and back fill a little and such,what you think about putting cactus under the plant for root zone,them things can grow for years,mama just bought some,so i got to get a box going just for them and keep weeds from getting in there,compost and mulch will keep it moist er in these triple days,im just leery about putting a all purpose feed in the root zone
I want asparagus and artichoke..theyre expensive in stores

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I want asparagus and artichoke..theyre expensive in stores
mama and the kids love um,me i wouldnt wipe my ass wit um,hahah they are some trouble some bitchs to deal with and grow,im thinking more of a greenhouse envorement to do well,they keep on trucking for years ,trick is not to over harvest,what im getting,you have to plant alone they dont do well with any other plant,they say,and weeds they wont deal with at all,so she bought them,im planting them and see how they roll hahaah

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
mama and the kids love um,me i wouldnt wipe my ass wit um,hahah they are some trouble some bitchs to deal with and grow,im thinking more of a greenhouse envorement to do well,they keep on trucking for years ,trick is not to over harvest,what im getting,you have to plant alone they dont do well with any other plant,they say,and weeds they wont deal with at all,so she bought them,im planting them and see how they roll hahaah
Just an artichoke boiled up and a shit load of budder... Love em

Farmingchef

Farmingchef

Put 25 under each light and ditch the license...its the newest trend... Back to outlaw hahaha
Cost me over 500 a year for card and tags and they are dropping the plant content to 8 in June and I’m up for renewal this month. Ya don’t think I will be doing that at all lol I can move 20 min north in to mass and get 12 flowers plants per household for just living there god this state has no clue what they are doing

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Cost me over 500 a year for card and tags and they are dropping the plant content to 8 in June and I’m up for renewal this month. Ya don’t think I will be doing that at all lol I can move 20 min north in to mass and get 12 flowers plants per household for just living there god this state has no clue what they are doing
Have fun with them law things... I say fuck it... My bud had 40 now he gets 6... Ill hide indoors and rip the fuck out of some strains... Im throwing 2 outside under a scrog i thing

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Dont you love investing in future business then them cocksuckers sign a paper screwing the hell out of you.... Murika

Farmingchef

Farmingchef

Dont you love investing in future business then them cocksuckers sign a paper screwing the hell out of you.... Murika
For home growing they are we are getting 12 more Dispensaries they won’t have grow rights there are 9 up and running cultivators with like 25 in the works don’t want you to grow so you have to go buy them but I do work for one of the cultivators so that’s a job lol

Top Bottom