Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

Ecompost

Ecompost

you know asparagus recomends a 18 in trench,cup of all purpose feed and back fill a little and such,what you think about putting cactus under the plant for root zone,them things can grow for years,mama just bought some,so i got to get a box going just for them and keep weeds from getting in there,compost and mulch will keep it moist er in these triple days,im just leery about putting a all purpose feed in the root zone
yeah you dont need that, asparagus grows in shit soil imo, you ought to see where it grows here. i will take some pictures later for you buddy so you can see where it lives by its own choice :-) The roots are super good as tea and really help with coughs and lung matters, as well as providing an overall sense of well being

Ecompost

Ecompost

funny thing in the west, we eat the spears and love them, but the root is by far the highest nutritional part of the plant, honetsly the spears arent worth picking in comparison and they always make my piss smell funny if i eat too many. I always wonder what parts of the plant my body rejects as smelly urine LOL. If you ever ate too many sugar puffs, its a similar thing :-)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yeah you dont need that, asparagus grows in shit soil imo, you ought to see where it grows here. i will take some pictures later for you buddy so you can see where it lives by its own choice :) The roots are super good as tea and really help with coughs and lung matters, as well as providing an overall sense of well being
And they're great in budder hahaha..I don't think I can do mayo

Latest posts

Top Bottom