Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thanks mate, I am just getting the schedule in to my brain for updating the blog and growing guide. I have an update for the what is soil blog, but I am trying to find time to finish it. I should get a few spare hours tomorrow so will hopefully get it finished so we can move on.
I am super pissed off as well cause i under ordered support post bolts by one. I am one fucking bolt and one nut short. I have never done this before but i checked and it is my fault
hahahah i be a crazy shit,i always come up a bolt short and nut 2 or 3 lmao,ya i checked it out ,love the upgrades,,didnt want to leave a comment cause well im a little twisted lmao,now that is done and gonna get results,when we gonna get some video of the casa and workings,you know me i can talk all day,but until i see it,i will go crazy trying to figure it out,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

hahahah i be a crazy shit,i always come up a bolt short and nut 2 or 3 lmao,ya i checked it out ,love the upgrades,,didnt want to leave a comment cause well im a little twisted lmao,now that is done and gonna get results,when we gonna get some video of the casa and workings,you know me i can talk all day,but until i see it,i will go crazy trying to figure it out,lmao
hahahha yeah lots of stuff happening this year brother. We have the lower field right so we are doing a heaps. I will be shooting some videos as we go, just basic stuff like what tools do we use and why, then videos on us using them, for things like bed prep. What soil tests we do and why and how, then tracking the growth and so on. I have only been here a year but had to go through a year to see whats up before we spent bucks getting trashed by conditions we didnt understand :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hahahha yeah lots of stuff happening this year brother. We have the lower field right so we are doing a heaps. I will be shooting some videos as we go, just basic stuff like what tools do we use and why, then videos on us using them, for things like bed prep. What soil tests we do and why and how, then tracking the growth and so on. I have only been here a year but had to go through a year to see whats up before we spent bucks getting trashed by conditions we didnt understand :)
aint that the truth,i would wait at least one more year myself,that way you can get at least a minamal pattern

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

aint that the truth,i would wait at least one more year myself,that way you can get at least a minamal pattern
oh ya ,wanted to mention some thing pretty cool seen yesterday,you know how them cats and shit can get in a container and destroy your babies,,hahah take a plastic fork,stick the bottom end in beside your seedling,keeps cats,coons,squierril out of your containers,,pretty cool until they figure the fork is for the seedling after harvest haah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

true, but i have been across some old data on weather conditions and so on. Its shit or bust, the land needs to make money bro
i hear that,getrdone bro,lmao so far mine is doing great,got about 3in rain today,let it rain on then for about 30 min covered the totes with the lids,supose to go down to 40 tonight,last time they went with that shit,it froze lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

i hear that,getrdone bro,lmao so far mine is doing great,got about 3in rain today,let it rain on then for about 30 min covered the totes with the lids,supose to go down to 40 tonight,last time they went with that shit,it froze lmao
we had a frost last night, too, we wont get one today so its all good, its gonna rain too now then warm up next week

Top Bottom