Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Looking good, don't you just love Autumn. My 7 weekers are the same, sucking in the fan leaves, thinking about getting a leaf blower.
my son bought one them damn things,so last week had a few snakes in the house,i got out cleaning limbs and such,seen that blower and decided that would blow them leaves under the deck around were i could find that big bastard,shit man i cranked that bitch up and bro's when it went to blowing it felt like all the bones in the center of my chest just cracked open again,hahahah damn that bitch ,that is offical a son toy not mine ,i bet if you sit in a chair on level ground that son bitch would move as fast as a go cart hahahah

chemistry

chemistry

All I did to get my seeds was dry the buds still branched as normal, and then just rolled out the seeds 5 to 10 days later. Any thing not a seed was hashed.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

im letting them go as long as possible
when i breed one,i let that bitch die to it almost topple over by itself,then i just take the buds and a colinder and they just break right up.
i got some black beans outside im doing same thing too right now,for some reason them damn things are hard to find,and when you do the damn shipping is ridiculious.
in soil takes much more time to get them to dry ,but cut off all water and if rain comes your way cover them,most of my garden veggies are my own seeds

chemistry

chemistry

I remember deep water under culture passed me a joint, but I had two strokes the day he passed me it and was rushed to hospital, took me six months to pass it back, lol Or it may have been NewH, those days are still a bit fuzzy. 😁

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I remember deep water under culture passed me a joint, but I had two strokes the day he passed me it and was rushed to hospital, took me six months to pass it back, lol Or it may have been NewH, those days are still a bit fuzzy. 😁
tell ya ,im so glad i didnt have a heart attack,i went in to have a stent put in ,when they went in with the wire ,there were four values blocked,so they took the vein out my leg and made new ones,if i would had went as far as the heart attack ,i really cant say what i would have become ,i miss the den but dont at times

sturgis

sturgis

one of his strains was auctioned off for helping a ole boy lost his daughter,would that be you cant remember what your name was there,right on tip of tongue though

......no, not me, I was one of many that stayed in the background, and read. The Dank Den was a treasure trove of good info if you followed the right people. Meeks and MedGrower were a few, of many, that I followed. I started using salts due to Meeks. and have never looked back. I was a Parkinson's patient looking for help, and Roph had Parkinson's, He was figuring out how to control his PD and he was making great progress. He was definitely on the right track. My Parkinson's is almost non existent due to his help....I learned to grow on that forum.... There were some serious growers who were looking for quality meds in that group................Hated to see it fall apart and disappear.

Oldskol4evr.....where you the one that grew the Peruvian strains?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

......no, not me, I was one of many that stayed in the background, and read. The Dank Den was a treasure trove of good info if you followed the right people. Meeks and MedGrower were a few, of many, that I followed. I started using salts due to Meeks. and have never looked back. I was a Parkinson's patient looking for help, and Roph had Parkinson's, He was figuring out how to control his PD and he was making great progress. He was definitely on the right track. My Parkinson's is almost non existent due to his help....I learned to grow on that forum.... There were some serious growers who were looking for quality meds in that group................Hated to see it fall apart and disappear.

Oldskol4evr.....where you the one that grew the Peruvian strains?
no wasnt me,least i dont remember hahahah

Top Bottom