Dankden Support Group Cgo (collaborated Growop)

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

......no, not me, I was one of many that stayed in the background, and read. The Dank Den was a treasure trove of good info if you followed the right people. Meeks and MedGrower were a few, of many, that I followed. I started using salts due to Meeks. and have never looked back. I was a Parkinson's patient looking for help, and Roph had Parkinson's, He was figuring out how to control his PD and he was making great progress. He was definitely on the right track. My Parkinson's is almost non existent due to his help....I learned to grow on that forum.... There were some serious growers who were looking for quality meds in that group................Hated to see it fall apart and disappear.

Oldskol4evr.....where you the one that grew the Peruvian strains?
I still watch medgrower on youtube

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

was it vek???
no wasnt vek,he even use to hang out here after the close of the den,outlaw grower daughter passed and res had a auction ,if im correct the strain was roph ,you do know res also died right.
i havent heard from none of the old crowd in some time
golden ticket ,that was the strain,just now came to mind,but ya growing green some how got a hold of some and crossed my white blaze and his gg4 with it,was great smoke too,i then took both his strains and crossed with blue dream,damn that was a great smoke,run it 4 times,talk about a bushy son bitch,i couldnt even try to train the stuff,was like a 80's chic on steriods hahahah

sturgis

sturgis

no wasnt vek,he even use to hang out here after the close of the den,outlaw grower daughter passed and res had a auction ,if im correct the strain was roph ,you do know res also died right.
i havent heard from none of the old crowd in some time
golden ticket ,that was the strain,just now came to mind,but ya growing green some how got a hold of some and crossed my white blaze and his gg4 with it,was great smoke too,i then took both his strains and crossed with blue dream,damn that was a great smoke,run it 4 times,talk about a bushy son bitch,i couldnt even try to train the stuff,was like a 80's chic on steriods hahahah

.....not positive, but......I heard there was a wreck and folks were injured, Res was one of them as well as Mr Tights family......then I heard Res had passed, a year or so later........Tight had a cool channel, hated to see it go away..........Vek I remember, wasnt he the one that grew Iron Mike, and Grape Ape for his 93yr ole granny..........was some very cool folks in the Den......."80's chic on steriods".........lmao

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Miss the den fam. Still a few den fam kicking @ IG. It was outlaw growers daughter that the auction was for, was one of the last things I remember going on. Mr. HG got raided due to his wife's ex making up shit. Closetfarmer is on periodically when he's not banned. Havent seen GT21 in awhile. Seen Bigpun on for a little bit but he disappeared. Ricogarion hasnt been on since his son died.

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Anyone know who has UFC beans still? Never got a chance to pick up before the den imploded. Wanna try the daddy to the Lionheart BX.

chemistry

chemistry

Shame, Rico was a another good lad, had time for every one, didn't know his son had died, he was on here for a while, as was barney. Not seen Grandpa on here since he was banned, nice to know their all still kicking.

RileyJ420

RileyJ420

Shame, Rico was a another good lad, had time for every one, didn't know his son had died, he was on here for a while, as was barney. Not seen Grandpa on here since he was banned, nice to know their all still kicking.
From what I understood, it was an on the job death, 72wks is the last he responded. Barna the last I seen was on here.

chemistry

chemistry

Oldy pops in now and then, but not seen any thing of the older crew for a long while. @oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

2 years ago this day i was dead,i got a second chance at life and celabrate my 2 year old b-day today,dang hen wont even cook me a cake,but hey all is well,a lot has happened and many folks have tried to steal my cool but im taking my second chance and blowing off the drama of the rat race some call the world,dont get caught up in it folks enjoy every moment you have,it could be gone in just one flash

Latest posts

Top Bottom