Dankouver??

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

supasticky

I'm trying to find out some info on a strain called Dankouver. Does anyone know anything about it?

-Supa
:afroweed:

S

supasticky

its dank from vancouver...thats alls i know,lol

lol, man no one knows anything?
All I've found out is it's straight sativa, but the bud doesn't look super sativa-ey. I guess I'll just have to grow it and come tell all of YOU how it is.

-Supa

C

CannabisSativa

From Smokin Seeds , he kept the parents unlisted , its believed to be a sour d cross

S

supasticky

oh okay..do you know a link to their website? i cant find one.

C

CannabisSativa

I dont believe they are still around , If memory serves me right they came out on breeder steves auction website acouple yrs ago. best bet is to just google it and see what you find , I think the guys name was sean , they were based in canada.. stoner memory here so bare with me,lol

S

supasticky

lol yah I googled it but nothing really came up..whatever though i like surprises.

S

Surfr

Man.. I haven't heard that name in a loong time.. I grew Dankouver about 7 tears ago. Got from the guys at Smokin Seeds... Was indeed an amazing strain.. Our keeper pheno we nick named "skittles", it smelled and tasted just like skittles. I would LOVE to get my hands on that again.

S

supasticky

That's weird because skittles would be a good name for what I got the seed out of lol.
I'm glad you stopped by, I didn't know what to expect and from what it sounds like I got a winner. Thanks bro.

-Supa

B

BUDOGHI

I Picked up some Dankouver seed in Vancouver in 2004. I grew it out and made some F2's and grew them out. The plant is a sativa indica hybrid (at least the one I had). The sativa side has become a favorite of mine. Great for multiple harvest but I would really like to know what the cross was.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Dankouver :This is a medium-high, branched, primary Sativa variety from the house Smokin Seeds. During growth this plant has a clearly recognizable flavour. The smell is passed absolutely into the taste, which is and persists wonderful and sharp. The effect of this sort is ideal a High, which works animating. This variety is not anything for small planting areas and we found out that large quantities of fertilizer gifts affect plant growth unfavorably. A bloom time of 8 - 9 weeks can be expected.
here's the most I could Find on this One... You probly already saw it..
but thought i'd post it.... Have fun :hi:

S

supasticky

Thanks a lot man. I haven't read that where did you find it??

-Supa

Latest posts

Top Bottom