Dankworth's tiny head

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I was like what?.... gay as pink ink..... but then I saw the no homo remark so then I was like ok cool no theater queen.

P.S. I like Cheer.....no homo

J/k just messing with ya GanjaAl

Fucker!.... LMAO. No worries bro... this is what makes this board what it is besides the knowledge. Gotta have fun while doing what we love... growing weed.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
This plant and I made a deal, we have an understanding. She kept me alive, now I have to fulfill my obligations to her to learn how to dial her and spread her to people with Crohn's.

I often get this feeling as well. That we have an understanding... Other times I feel like she controls me through pheromones, getting me to cultivate her to the best standards possible after I'd consumed so much for so long... Plant pheromones is some of the most interesting phenomenon I've encountered. My San Pedro talks to me, but my cannabis plants direct me..

Keep doing the do

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

daaaaaank its so daaaaank

you clearly have the skeelz to back up that knowledge brotha

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I often get this feeling as well. That we have an understanding... Other times I feel like she controls me through pheromones, getting me to cultivate her to the best standards possible after I'd consumed so much for so long... Plant pheromones is some of the most interesting phenomenon I've encountered. My San Pedro talks to me, but my cannabis plants direct me..

Keep doing the do

The mimosaH IS the bridge that allows communication between plants and animals.

dankworth

dankworth

LMAO Dank....ahahahaha. Badass grow in perlite. Hoping the chowmix can compete.
Chow mix is superior for my topdrip purposes. Big kids here pointed out years ago that chow mix gets superior growth rates to perlite/coco. I am seeing how that is true with personal experience.
Fucker!.... LMAO. No worries bro... this is what makes this board what it is besides the knowledge. Gotta have fun while doing what we love... growing weed.
Dude you guys's comic relief is awesome, I laugh so much more lately.
daaaaaank its so daaaaank

you clearly have the skeelz to back up that knowledge brotha
Thanks Carl, I really have been mostly copying the work of more skilled and knowledgeable people before me that were kind enough to leave clues and break shit down for the rest of us. Trying to carry on that fine tradition.
If I were not sick with weird shit, and have a body that needed fixing, I probably could not assess the impact of nute ratio changes as closely.

Keep doing the do
There is the scent-based communication and guidance efforts, then the parts where they show me pictures, then others where they express feelings like needy chicks, and then the times where they tell me things clearly when I am miles away, and I come back and see the phenomena they bothered to tell me about.
I got sicker and sicker over these years, and gave up cigarettes, alcohol, fun, and like half my diet. Had to, no choice.
These physical changes brought about more and more communication with them, I think I inadvertently removed inputs that made it harder for me to feel these things from them.
That and I spent more time with them and thinking about them than doing anything else with my life.
Don't know any other way to live anymore.

dankworth

dankworth

Unfortunately I can relate to what this rhino is going through.

outwest
Ate a small fragment of an iron pill last night, not enough to constipate.
Changed the way my intestines work today. Fuck yeah! I can feel them fucking off.
Maybe soluble iron might help you out in very small quantities?

Thoth

Thoth

That's a novelty sized bud. Or a novelty sized head. Either way, makes for an impressive contrast. :D

sprizzle

sprizzle

omg...
how did you grow a bud that big? thats totally crazy!!

derelict

derelict

wtf? never seen anything like that. do you have photos of them pre-harvest?

dankworth

dankworth

omg...
how did you grow a bud that big? thats totally crazy!!
Partially genetics, partially tricks up my sleeves.

wtf? never seen anything like that. do you have photos of them pre-harvest?
Not any handy at the moment. Working on something a little more complicated now for nute delivery. Bigger colas on the way. Wanted more smaller ones, but it looks like I will fail at this.

derelict

derelict

Not any handy at the moment. Working on something a little more complicated now for nute delivery. Bigger colas on the way. Wanted more smaller ones, but it looks like I will fail at this.

man i'm impressed by what you've grown already. hangin on the edge of my seat to see ever bigger ones!

dankworth

dankworth

man i'm impressed by what you've grown already. hangin on the edge of my seat to see ever bigger ones!

Quality was not where I wanted it in this run with the pics. Will be much better this current run with my own nutes made from salts.

I should probably get some pics up of the current gig or something.
Thanks for the props.

derelict

derelict

Quality was not where I wanted it in this run with the pics. Will be much better this current run with my own nutes made from salts.

I should probably get some pics up of the current gig or something.
Thanks for the props.

crazy you make your own nutes? how do you do that?

yeah man, show us some pics of your current gig!

dankworth

dankworth

crazy you make your own nutes? how do you do that?

yeah man, show us some pics of your current gig!

I have lengthy rambling stoner posts about how in a couple threads of mine.
Probably need some updating, been fucking with ratios a little bit for my plants in my room.
The links are in my signature, you can follow them to a couple tutorials.

I spend less than $100 per 1k light per year in nutes and additives this way.

Top Bottom