dark almost purple leaf colour

• Thread starter m0tz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

m0tz

hey, my 2 cream caramel are in perfect shape and all but a few leaves are turning kinda purple... so... this is normal... right?

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi again mate! :hi

Being Cream Caramel an offspring of Blue Black, Mapple Leaf Indica and White Rhino, she has the genes of Blue Black (Blueberry x Black Domina) and so she can show this color... specially when submited to cold temps. It doesn't mean all Cream Caramel will have purple tones, but some of them end up with some beautiful blue or purple flowers. Maybe you are growing them outdoors and the difference between the temperature during the day and during the night is a big difference and it stimulates plants to get this kind of colours that are present in their genes.

Hope they are doing well, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

M

m0tz

actually i'm growing indoors. And here in Barcelona has been a quite cold summer!

M

m0tz

another question... how long cream caramel takes to show it's flowers? it has been 6 days since i started flowering and they show just a few, and really tiny, calixes.

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi again my friend!

Can you share a foto?

If you had them 18/6 with HPS and now you turned to 12/12 they will probably take 8-12 days to start forming little buds (more then half a dozen pistils per bud shoot). If plants are young (less than 30 days since germination) it could more like 10-14 days.

Keep it sweet! Good luck with them!

|tommy_g|

M

m0tz

i was wondering... what's the correct PH level for Floration?

btw: pistills started to appear almost everywhere! (day 7):D

S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

Try to keep pH between 6,2 and 6,6 and they will be good ;)

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Latest posts

Top Bottom