Dark Devel & Big Devel just started to flower (autos)

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Dark Devel pics 1&2 is still going vertical and in light pre flower, pH 6.2 good health, 2nd plant was not shure if big devel or critical its not critical is just starting to enter pre flower pH 6.1 good health, dark devel will still go up for awhile but this pheno does not have the black leaves, big devel is not so big but good branch growth, never grown before a free seed, both strains were bought in early 2017 and bred by Sweet.

Dark devel  big devel just started to flower autos
Dark devel  big devel just started to flower autos 2
Dark devel  big devel just started to flower autos 3
Dark devel  big devel just started to flower autos 4
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea a crappy time of year to grow with low rh, I found humidifiers make things worse, and plants grow slower and have to fight through it, that said my dark devel plant is doing OK, this pheno does not have the black leaves at least yet, in med pre flower and good health still growing vertical, when I flower it ill cut the cycle to 12/12 as long as you're auto is clearly female this will help, plant went through it's stretch and will just leave in veg till it stops growing vertical and is in heavy pre flower till I remove from tent and flower it., big devel not so big but again is clearly female so cutting the cycle might help plant flower or may not, a free seed that were bought in 2017 but plant does not seem to want to start to flower, will water and feed later today and post pics, plant clearly female in good health but you do not add flower agent you put under booster and cut cycle and see if it starts to flower sometimes they do sometimes they messed up the cross and it won't, I'm a lot less concerned with dark devel bc it is in med preflower and still growing vertical but we will see.

20220109 092952
20220109 093012
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

OK I germanated 2 beans 1 popped, I was critical the other a free seed called big devel xl, seeds were bought along time ago but it is not critical so using my powers of deduction it must be big devel, never grew strain but it's not big in any way but is just starting pre flower, will be a late plant, once dark devel goes Into flower closet may run ghoste candy ie ghost train haze x cotton candy cane or oarnge haze have not decided but can only have 3 plants at a clip, plant smells nice, good branch growth and is healthy so that's were I now stand, allways try to have 3 plants but just chopped strawberry mango crumble, dark devel in med pre flower and this thing just going into flower so need to start another and another soon after bc grow perpetually but all plants in good health that's what counts, looks to be a real stinker luv it lol. Bc of time of year and tough grow conditions will cut cycle on both plants to 12/12 in bloom, that should flower them nicely.

20220110 074622
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Flushed out dark devel pH 6.3, added Bloombastic and put under booster, this pheno does not have the jet black leaves but does have that funky chemical smell I can't describe, flower should turn black with red pistils, bought 3 seeds in early 2017 1 was black 1 was like this and have 1 bean left, last 2 pics are 2 plants already grew.

20220114 093727
20190802 195018
20180926 083000
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

An old plant but happy., started another solo cup grow with critical, got to get more dirt or all I can do are cup runs but have got some decent autos out of 16oz subway cups, I dinna have solo cups. Other plant smallish might keep top and add the rest + trim from dd + trim I have cured and make butter.

20220129 114444
20220131 090052
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

So yea you hit the plant with cold water and a bit of Atami Bloombastic in 5 days ill flush out with cold water and chop in 7 to 10 days, so this is dark devel auto by Sweet Seeds, some phenos are black with the red flower, not this one, still have 1 bean it's the 3rd plant and if u buy 3 you get 4, I allso have Gelato that every plant grew, + big devel and 1 cream Carmel, the big devel dirt was used but plant is good for butter but this one took off, if you run autoflowers I can't recommend enough but very hard to find in the states. Note pistils turning and much reduced foxtailing.

20220203 184258
20220203 184240
20220203 184159

Latest posts

Top Bottom