Dark Gamma #3

• Thread starter DarkHorse CO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
Dark G.A.M.M.A Kush (Bruce Banner 3 X Face Off OG)
(Face Off OG #4 x Face Off OG bx1) X (Coal Creek OG x Strawberry Diesel)

This strain is about potency, and deep narcotic stone that leaves you sunk in the couch... lower yields higher medicinal quaility...

Trichs to leaf ratio is amazing thus a great extract strain

Breeder Credits: (Fletch) Archive Seeds, (Scott) Rare Dankness, RezDOG, Danny Danko (Kushman Straw Cough), (AJ) SourD, Marc Hale (Coal Creek OG)

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3
Last edited:
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Love that name. What do you think the Faceoff brought to the mix? I've been playing with his Albert Walker32 some, great work you guys.
Aloha DB

S

slap14

So these are fems then? Or you used doctas face off OG BX1 and or BX2...
Could at least give credit
Just think some clarification would be good for the community.

And if they are fems I'm very much assuming you used CDUBs face off cut?
Dude if you look at any info about Dark Horse he states he does not make fems period. To be honest I've never seen a seed company give out more credit than Dark Horse, just check out the web site.

Slap

SLA420

SLA420

@DarkHorse CO what about Van damma kush , (Jean Claude vandamme in face off the movie ?!? ) ok understandable if no one likes that lol . Or Dark gamma kush , Harvey dent kush just throwing those out there , always fun trying to name a strain

symbiote420

symbiote420

Gamma Kush sounds and looks like a killer cross @DarkHorse CO.......... getting any citrus smells/taste?

SLA420

SLA420

This is true @Medusa , I personally enjoy
the naming process but your right , the smokes gotta be good :)

Natural

Natural

Thanks everybody over at DHG's! The beans you promised me, came through..very generous of you, many thanks. Can't wait to to turn some friends on to some nugs that I helped name...a first for me.

Dark Gamma #3

DSC 0381
DSC 0385

Top Bottom