Dark Heart Nursery 2015 Menu

• Thread starter Zen Garden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zen Garden

Hey everyone,

I recently made a trip to Harborside and picked up the following clones; Tahoe OG, Platinum OG, and Sherbet. Has anyone grown any of these strains indoor from Dark Heart? If so I would love to hear about experience with them, e.g., training, final product, etc.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I am not sure if it's the same cut of Sherbet, but I did get mine from a couple people affiliated with DHN. The Sherbet is fantastic herb. Grows with ease, moderate yields, good but not great for concentrates.

Good luck with those ladies.

Z

Zen Garden

I am not sure if it's the same cut of Sherbet, but I did get mine from a couple people affiliated with DHN. The Sherbet is fantastic herb. Grows with ease, moderate yields, good but not great for concentrates.

Good luck with those ladies.

Thanks for the info. That's the second time someone mentioned a particular strain, along with does not make good concentrates. I've also heard cherry pie makes dark concentrates.

Any idea if these strains are good with concentrates?

Super lemon haze
Tahoe OG
Platinum OG
SFV OG
Chocolope (I ordered a seed pack of Holy Grail and think I ended up with a Chocolope instead).
Hierloom Green Crack (Aka Cush)
Hierloom Trainwreck
Hierloom GDP
Gorilla Glue 4
superglue (king clones brand) is a cross of gelato 45 x gorilla glue.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

The GG # 4 does above average concentrates, however not the best.

Green Crack, GDP, Trainwreck all make average to above average.

SFV, platnum, tahoe and lemon haze make fantastic concentrates, with lemon haze being the lower yielder of the bunch.

Best concentrates bar none is GSC, IMHO.

Z

Zen Garden

That info helps me a lot. I actually have cuts of all the ogs and the lemon haze and the real clone only GSC. Surprised to learn that SLH is the lower yielding though. Is that just for concentrate or also lower yielding flower too?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I was talking purely concentrate. The SLH is a high yeilding plant, as you know.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

The Tahoe and Platinum from DHN in harborside are good plants. Somewhat related to OG, but absolutely not the original OG.

banditxiv

banditxiv

The headband is fire
20160518 165209

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

I would concur with bandit. The headband is the best representation of OG from DHN that I've grown. Skywalker is very nice too but Ghost was not as good as the others in the taste. Ghost does look the most swollen though. Live plant ghost, nug is headband

MrClone

MrClone

Hey everyone,

I recently made a trip to Harborside and picked up the following clones; Tahoe OG, Platinum OG, and Sherbet. Has anyone grown any of these strains indoor from Dark Heart? If so I would love to hear about experience with them, e.g., training, final product, etc.

I hear they are the best in that area. People from down here in So Cal drive all the way up there for their clones.

Top Bottom