Dark Heart Nursery Pics "post em if you got em"

• Thread starter MysteryChild
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MysteryChild

MysteryChild

Hey farmers, i'm looking for pics of DHN's genetics
Preferably flowering pics but any pic DHN related can be posted
I'm in the process of filling a room with their genetics and wanna be sure i choose wisely
I wanna see more pics than information so let's keep the chat to a minimal and let's the pics do the talking
:photogenic::D:):photogenic::D;):photogenic:

SunGrown

SunGrown

I have dark hearts sour diesel and fire og, I also have burning bush's sour diesel and so far burning bush's beats out dark hearts in veg. MONSTERS, aside from one growing better than the other they look identical so far.

I haven't flowered them yet, but they are outdoors now, will share pics later.

NightShift

NightShift

its getting harder and harder to get people to share info like this. I would share with you but I don't have any DHN pics. I did grow out DHN chernobyl back in 2012. It was pretty damn good. Not the golden ticket though.

People invest a lot of time/energy into growing out a plant to find out what it really is. Its just like when someone buys seeds. They spent a lot of time, money and research into choosing that pack of seeds. Then it takes a larger investement of time to figure out which one is the best and clone it. Also the clones from the pack of seeds are all named the same but clearly one is far superior. This superior cutting is not what you will get from a dispensary. You will get the other one that roots faster. That way if you both take in packs to the same dispensary, with the same strain, the other guy has a genetic advantage over you right away. His looks better so they will want HIS, but yours gets turned away. He has that right though because he is the master who popped the seeds.

bottom line, if you want some real jewels then pop seeds. Dhn is good though. Mainly people like them for their larger size cuttings with nice roots. I could care less. I just want the frostiest, stickiest and dankest herb.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Yea not trying to be a buzz kill but I wouldn't fill anything with something untested these days. Start with 2 samples of each cut. Flower 1 almost immediately, keep one to veg out incase you like what you have you will have a mom to clone from. That being said I hear Dhn has the most legitimate cuts so good luck bro!

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

DHN The White, Blue Dream, Purple Kush and Chemdog #4 are all legit. Not the best of the best but they're definitely good strains. DHN clones are awesome though, they are beastly.

DHN Chemdog #4 grown in soil with General Organics. I say 8/10 if Perfect OG Kush is 10/10
Chem4

Shatter made from above nugs
Chem 4 taffy shatter

Top Bottom