Dark Heart Nursery?

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lifted420

I go with DHN everytime. I met the guy one time, he owns a club in vallejo and apparently he gets most of his seeds from family in Ireland. DHN clones are always the healthiest looking clones in harborside and are great growers. I harvest at least 2 pounds from 9 plants in a 4x4 tray in in 8 weeks

http://img577.invalid.com/img577/8554/20110731005433.jpg

and thats only week 6 of my Chemdog #4!

O

Only Organic

I have grow DHN M.O.G.D.P. and am currently trying their Kens GDP. The M.O.G.D.P. took 12 weeks to frosten up and I could not wait any more for amber. The Kens are doing great and are developing about four weeks faster then the M.O.

E

eyesmokeganja

D.H.N. is doing great.

i have been growing for a few years and just moved up to oakland. after looking around the entire east bay for some respectable looking clones, i picked up some The White, and Dream Queen from DHN. like you, i understand the importance of genetics when growing high grade cannabis, and these clones have been the strongest and most resilient i have ever bought from a dispensary.

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

Yeah, these cats are super legit. I've ran every strain they offer and haven't kept a mom since I started running their stock... Three years ago! The have stocks like pencils and thick roots out the bottom. I've come to know one of the guys over there and he has shared his methods, I tried it myself and was shocked at how my cuts came out. In I knew how to post pix I would. My only problem is they are in high demand and sometimes I don't get what's I want, but I always get what i need.

That dream cut is a beast! Purples n blues... It got renamed 'snoops dream' in my area... (long story, but she's a champ) and that Chemdog #4 is one of the strongest herbs around but please don't ask for those cuts, I need em.

The PK was super nice. The wifi OG is a vigorous one too. Not a huge fan of the space queen, she is a pm magnet. He dream queen aka GC has a super nice aroma
n taste, like sour apple jolly rancher.

F

Fizzlin_Yeast

Me and the Jillys

Very interesting reading for me, this stuff right here.

I have 4 Jilly Bean clones from Dark Heart Nursery via Harborside growing in my closet, been about a week with me now, and they are doing just fine. My very first grow, too, so I hope my choice was a fortunate one!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

not sure how these guys were in the past but as of lately, sept. 2011, to be exact they had some legit cuts. I got cherynobyl and green crack (they call it dream queen). The Cherynobyl is most definitely a reworked trainwreck, much more crystally but basically trainwreck. anyway I had good luck personally with them and figure if they were legit with those two they are probably legit period.

T

treehugger

Seems like this thread is mostly spam juice, all the one post wonder members with the same pro's and con's...

slausongardens

slausongardens

^^ damn youre right, i just looked and its all 1 post, 2 posts haha

ive had good luck with them, legit from what ive gotten and i know cabin fever used some of the dhn strains for breeding and people have loved them and cabin fever vouches for em that they are legit and bomb. the downside i would say is the ones from seed are prolly not the best phenos but good enough.

ive heard a lot of bad about harborside clones but i had a good experience and they were all big, green and healthy.

Taedon83

Taedon83

DHN Is a great nursery and can be found in multiple locations in the bay. Harborside on the other hand lets people touch the clones and just gets such high volume no wonder your likely to bring home some kind of problem. Just had a nice case of PM this past fall. I really like DHN blue dream. its beefy and stinky. DHN always does an amazing interpretation of the strain listed and always has current market strains.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I know this is an older thread, But, "Dark Heart Nurseries" is the real deal and have ALWAYS had verifiable clones. At least for as long as I have dealt with them, these last 4 or 5 years and I have acquired over 40+ different strains from them, and they have always been healthy and bug, disease free.....yes some plants are magnets for PM, but that's the genetics, not Dark Hearts fault. And Harborside has changed their rules about touching clones.....you can touch them all you want AFTER you buy them.
In the post above about the M.O. GDP and Kens GDP..........just a quick correction - M.O. is another clone company that supplies Harborside and other dispensaries. ....MOGDP is just their cut of GDP, But, Ken's cut from DHN is probably the best representation of the true Ken's GDP I have EVER seen, besides getting it straight from Ken. I just got 7.6 ozs off one KGDP in a 2 gallon smart pot under 600's. Still kicking myself for not taking any cuts off that one.
P.S. has anyone had any luck with that XJ-13? that stuff sucked in my garden, stretched beyond belief and had no buds larger than a lighter.....fuckin' branches laid all over the place. lots of popcorn, but, that was about it, smelled a bit like trainwreck and didn't have a very strong high at all. maybe I just got a shitty cut, but I am glad I only grabbed one of them. got rid of it first.

So, If any of you Oakland locals or Harborside customers go in there soon, See if they have the Tahoe Thunder or the Chem '91. I also like the way that the DHN Dream Queen (Blue Dream x Green Crack) grows, looks, smells and smokes.......
IMHO, The Girl Scout Cookies is OVER-RATED, small buds, not a great high and no fuckin' yield at all. I'm still trying to figure out what the craze is/was all about. The Tahoe Thunder is probably the best pot I have smoked in the last few years (Faded Alien is a close 2nd), I have seen 3 of my friends or acquaintances either fade out or fall down smoking this stuff, and these are seasoned tokers......one friend just looked at me while walking down my driveway as he was exhaling, he said "I think I need a drink of water", then I watched as he faded out, kind of rolled his eyes back and landed on his ass, a few seconds later, he was trying to figure out what had just happened......I told him "you just blacked out and fell on your ass".....I had just warned him about the headrush from this Tahoe, He started laughing, and I got him some water, But, I can't stop smoking it and I have 9 different strains to smoke ATM. But I always reach for the Tahoe or the Chem '91...
Just my .02 cents
Peace
Freak

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I know this is an older thread, But, "Dark Heart Nurseries" is the real deal and have ALWAYS had verifiable clones. At least for as long as I have dealt with them, these last 4 or 5 years and I have acquired over 40+ different strains from them, and they have always been healthy and bug, disease free.....yes some plants are magnets for PM, but that's the genetics, not Dark Hearts fault. And Harborside has changed their rules about touching clones.....you can touch them all you want AFTER you buy them.
In the post above about the M.O. GDP and Kens GDP..........just a quick correction - M.O. is another clone company that supplies Harborside and other dispensaries. ....MOGDP is just their cut of GDP, But, Ken's cut from DHN is probably the best representation of the true Ken's GDP I have EVER seen, besides getting it straight from Ken. I just got 7.6 ozs off one KGDP in a 2 gallon smart pot under 600's. Still kicking myself for not taking any cuts off that one.
P.S. has anyone had any luck with that XJ-13? that stuff sucked in my garden, stretched beyond belief and had no buds larger than a lighter.....fuckin' branches laid all over the place. lots of popcorn, but, that was about it, smelled a bit like trainwreck and didn't have a very strong high at all. maybe I just got a shitty cut, but I am glad I only grabbed one of them. got rid of it first.

So, If any of you Oakland locals or Harborside customers go in there soon, See if they have the Tahoe Thunder or the Chem '91. I also like the way that the DHN Dream Queen (Blue Dream x Green Crack) grows, looks, smells and smokes.......
IMHO, The Girl Scout Cookies is OVER-RATED, small buds, not a great high and no fuckin' yield at all. I'm still trying to figure out what the craze is/was all about. The Tahoe Thunder is probably the best pot I have smoked in the last few years (Faded Alien is a close 2nd), I have seen 3 of my friends or acquaintances either fade out or fall down smoking this stuff, and these are seasoned tokers......one friend just looked at me while walking down my driveway as he was exhaling, he said "I think I need a drink of water", then I watched as he faded out, kind of rolled his eyes back and landed on his ass, a few seconds later, he was trying to figure out what had just happened......I told him "you just blacked out and fell on your ass".....I had just warned him about the headrush from this Tahoe, He started laughing, and I got him some water, But, I can't stop smoking it and I have 9 different strains to smoke ATM. But I always reach for the Tahoe or the Chem '91...
Just my .02 cents
Peace
Freak
Damn, I hAd that thunder but my partner lost her!!!!

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
i grew out dhn sfv cut and there is no way this is the original cut. Smelled like water down Og. The slightest Og smell ever, more like wet cardboard. I asked the clone guys at the counter and they said it was a cali connection sfv.

Dazed

Dazed

I was considering picking up some dhn clones in sac and was looking for some recent feedback.
I took a few years off growing due to some damm asshole breaking into my grow....took my grow down cause I was stoned and paranoid that night and lost all my genetics.

Top Bottom