Dark Horse Goes To Spannabis!

• Thread starter DarkHorse CO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
Headed to Barcelona.. Dark Horse is coming out to Spannabis next week!

We were not able to get a booth as its super sold out but if anyone is willing to split some space with us please send me a PM ASAP...

Also we would love to visit some of the cannabis clubs if this is possible.. Im told we need a referral or invite to gain access to clubs.. send me a PM if you can explain this a bit better..

Cheers to all across the pond see ya next week!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Isnt logic in spain . He should be able to sort it ? make him work lol .

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
lol that beach ball at 1:18 ... I was prob staring at that ball for 5 hours finally had to go punch it to make sure it was really floating.. was pretty sick.. and the Canna Booth was insane, food, drinks, sketch artists, Lab, Rolling area, coffe shop upstairs just unreal the $$ those guys dropped on the display this year.. was crazy. Or greenhouse seeds giving away a car, and 20 Ipads and trips etc.. crazy marketing funds being dropped overseas

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

anyone notice on the film clip the thc tester reads 75% wtf . next plane to spain lol.

R

RulaTone

I did not understand why you never answered.. Anyway it was a good holiday for me too..

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
I did not understand why you never answered.. Anyway it was a good holiday for me too..
Yo sorry for the slow reply.. we got pretty well sucked into the circus and somehow I was using facebook to communicate rather than the forums .. Ill be back in Sep for the adam dunn show invitational let link up

Top Bottom