• Tagged users None
Smitty_fetti

Smitty_fetti

My leaves are dark green also my plant hasnt grown since 3mos
I'm gonna throw it out

Dark leaves n no growth please help
dire wolf

dire wolf

Wow , that looks wacked , do you have any more details on how you grew what just looks a bud ? And it hasn't grown in three months ? Whats it been doin , just sitting there like that ?

Might wanna dry it and smoke it instead of throwing it out....

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
I think this is what they mean by Cluster Fuck. Light period shortened very early in growth or unregulated, nutrient toxicity - primarily nitrogen. There was some attempt to return to veg - single finger leaves. Or the light period simply wasn't managed at all. Once flower sets in from long dark periods - going back to veg takes time with consistent light period.

You could probably dry it and smoke it. Thanks for playing.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I think this is what they mean by Cluster Fuck. Light period shortened very early in growth or unregulated, nutrient toxicity - primarily nitrogen. There was some attempt to return to veg - single finger leaves. Or the light period simply wasn't managed at all. Once flower sets in from long dark periods - going back to veg takes time with consistent light period.

You could probably dry it and smoke it. Thanks for playing.
,hey weedtech ,i think something else is going on here ,if light was erratic , the growing plant wouldent end up so dense , and the size of the plant looks like it didnt even get to the required month to start flower unless its a clone , but do we know ?, maybe jimsters impression is more accurate ....

The plant dosent really look deficient in much to me...
How big is that thing , like 8 inches ?

I think the only real answers will come from
Smitty , is it an auto ? Do you have any idea whst your timer was doing ? Did it rreally sit for 3 months ? Some part of this story isint being told ,

Wouldent doubt if its just a cut off a plant and this question is a gag ...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Ok, i figured it out , somebody gave you a 3 inch clone and told you it was ready to flower , so you put it under 12 / 12 thats reasonable , then it grew for 8 weeks but you werent satisfied so you put it under 18 /6 to get it bigger and figured you would go back to flower after it bulked up again .....
But it did nothing...
Am i getting close ?

And 12/12 for8 weeks and 18/6 for 2 weeks adds up to 10 weeks , so it did nothing for another 3 months ? Because it was doing something for the first 10 weeks....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Clones from a 24 hr env are quite prone to this. The crusty white soil speaks more than the plant for the nutrient/salt levels.

Still a shit show. Just sayin.
Good call ,and since i've never seen or heard of a story like this ....i'll believe your theory 😊

dire wolf

dire wolf

Clones from a 24 hr env are quite prone to this. The crusty white soil speaks more than the plant for the nutrient/salt levels.

Good call ,and s i've never seen or heard of a story like this ....i'll believe your theory 😊

Just curious , hope to learn something new , what do you mean that clones from a 24 hr env are prone to this ?

Last edited:
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
When you get clones that are grown in 24 hr light - you have to ease them into 18 hour cycles, if that is your veg environment. I've had some strains go to flower when I didn't step into the regimen gradually. If you fail to inhibit the flower cycle - it can take some long time to bring the plant back to earnest vegetation and expected trajectory. Part of that is reverting to single-fingered leaves ( particularly evident in this case ) and that "back-flip" isn't completed until you see 3 and then 5 fingered leaves in most strains. The absolute number of fingers is more strain and progression dependent so YMMV to some degree - but odd numbered fingers is genetic and single fingered leaves are a transitive state - highlighting this outcome.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Gotta say, I've done a lot with clones over the years & I've never had 1 do that no matter what I've done to its light cycle. Guess anything is possible tho

Top Bottom