Dark Matter (Urkle x Texas Kush)

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Sup :harvest::harvest:
This is Dark Matter a cross i did some time back, its Urkle (clone only) crossed with a Texas Kush stud. Texas Kush is a cross done a few moons back by the ol shit kicker Texas Kid. I believe he crossed an awesome Heather(TRC) chick with a Charles Kush male(reeferman). At about 40 something marker and she's starting to get a nice dark purple...puts out a sickly sweet smell.
enjoy,
Dr. E

Dark matter urkle x texas kush
Dark matter urkle x texas kush 2
Dark matter urkle x texas kush 3
Dark matter urkle x texas kush 4
Dark matter urkle x texas kush 5
G

greenbdman

You can definately see the urkle in that one! Nice job I hope she tastes as lovely as she looks.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks!
yeh urkle is coming through a little in structure, but a lot in smell! should be a fun one
cheers
D

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great!!Good to see someone else still working with the TRC stuff. I have quite a few in the stable myself. Just started some Texas Hammers which should be very nice!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The Charles Kush in the Texas Kush will purple up at about the same time frame and will do it in 100 degree weather, shit was crazy...wish i still had that male.and i swear Heather is a badass SPG from hell the more I think about it..

Very nice my bruv

You gotta get up here to see how the Gods grow lol, these buckets are absolutely amazing..

Tex

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man you sure are pumping them out. Looking badass Bro.

O

ograskal

Lookin very tastey Dr. Evil!....Exellent job on the grow and great camera skillz!...~ogr

G

Gromer

Wow Doctor nice cross.Thats stuffs gonna make some luvly bubble you can just tell.All that frost mmmmmm!!Great job mang!!

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Evil looking Dr... Great resin production from that beauty... Much props..

M2M

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks ya'll!
Just took a few snapps of some Dark Matter ....she's getting ready for her date with the axe pretty soon.
enjoy

DSC09088
DSC09089
DSC09090
DSC09091
DSC09092
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hmmm look fucking good!!! 2K10 well started for u bro! have fun with her...Peace

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thanks TCM!

who were the breeders behind texas resin company, was it texas kid and resin ryder???and when did they quit selling there gear

Lonestar was the man behind TRC. TK and rr have been pumping out TRC strains for some good time now, but are not part of TRC. There are a lot of TRC beans out there, just in not too many hands.

kroonboon

kroonboon

that dark matter looks delicious , you planning on doing a smoke report Dr. Evil ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom