Dark Matter & Yoshi Bud from seed..

• Thread starter UnionBlvd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

Follow along as I pop two packs of Jaws Genetics. :)

Dark Matter f2,
DARK MATTER=Chem Soda x Starfighter {tahoe alien pheno}

&

Yoshi Bud F1, GSC Fourm cut x Double Purple Dojo
Weeds 851

I'll be using TGA's super soil, and if they look hungry they'll get some botanicare added. Vegged under a t5, flowered under 1000w HPS.
Weeds 130

Okay so I soaked them on the 1st, paper towel bagged them on the 2nd. I got 8/10 on the Dark Matter f2's, but I only got 5/10 on the Yoshi Buds. :( I got them all to sink, but 7 of them didn't crack open. /shrug

But here they are under the t5, first week. :)
Weeds 873

I'm excited to try these out, I recently found a nice keeper from a pack of YumYum bud.
~Big thanks to Mr Jaws for making this possible~

Cheers

JAWS

JAWS

hello UNION;)
ahh yes sir thank you for your time and space my friend:)...

ya like i was saying im not shocked at the YOSHI but was hoping you would get 7 up and going, you mentioned the way they looked and thats exactly why i never released them to the public i have some CHERRY LIMEADE that look just like those but i dropped 5 all five sank and now all five are rolling along......im very excited to see what you get from those and that added DOJO should push some much bigger buds while also pushing some more purple onto that hybrid, PLEASE if you can and you get some females pass them to all your brothers and sisters also if your a bean maker fill free to make hybrids and/or some f2's.....if ya make some f2's id love a few of those back?.....

now the DARK MATTER i am very shocked that you did not get a better germ rate on those, those are some of the best looking seeds ive ever seen not to mention ive ever produced....i had a frind tell me he did not get a decent germ rate either with a pack of those, i dropped 3 just for shits and grins and all three sank and popped tep root i threw two away and kept one that now growing well.....

i was hoping those would make a killer splash because i just made another round of f2 that look just like the first batch, ahh maybe 500 seeds worth...

humm:writing:

UnionBlvd

UnionBlvd

I'm probly about 80% lifetime, my technique could be better I'm sure. But I'm thankful for what I get. :) Very excited to see what comes of these.

Now back to the grow/show.

Day 21 under the t5's, I transplanted them to 1gal bags a few days ago. Tonight I topped them all after the 3rd node. The bottom node will be for clones, so they will grow up to have 4 tops. For my keepers I top them a couple times into big bushes, but when I'm seed cracking I just top them 1x and push them into flower asap. Usually fit 4-6 under a 1000w like that. That lone wolf up front is a runt Yoshi Bud, gonna top that one in a couple days.

Here is this weeks pics. When they get bigger I'll picture them in more detail. Cheers~

Weeds 910
Weeds 911

*Bonus pics* veg pics r boring, check this out!
Just chopped down some Strawberry Frost from seed. Went like 63 on these. Musky, guava, hash, earthy, tobacco. Good shit!
Weeds 859Weeds 900Weeds 903Weeds 907Weeds 906

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
got anything new to report on these my friend...

thank you:)
Hey Jaws how would i go about gettin some these Yoshi Bud seeds? If they are available.

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws how would i go about gettin some these Yoshi Bud seeds? If they are available.

those were never released to the public do to the way they looked and i did not fill they were ready so thats where we stand on those.....if union comes through with some good news on those i could still take a shot at her again....

peace:)

Top Bottom