Dark Star, Cherry Slyder x Sour Diesel "Perseverance" Grow diary #5

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Looks like the New Mexicans have split or just don't hang out on this side of the farm anymore? fuck it! I don't mind being the only one here, I dredge forward regardless..
I grew a Dark Star this last summer and the little basted hermed on me and dusted the hell out of my Cherry Slyder x Sour Diesel. The Dark Star is a very short stubby little Indica that is a knock out A+ ( IMO) I love the dense nugs, taste incredible and smells like a new tire washed with lemons lol,.. The flower time is right at 7 weeks for me. Also, the second you flip it to 12/12 it stops gaining height and starts on the bud,.. love my Slyder Diesels as well and it too is one hell of a producer. The tops I have pulled from my outdoor mommas were amazing, as long as my forearm and as big around, but wish I could have let them go a bit longer to tighten up the buds and also let them mature “completely” That being said, the CSxSD is a “non stopper” Once you start flowering she just keeps on stretching her legs for the next few weeks. That and her flowering period is way long, I am into week 8 and have a ways to go yet. The hairs are barely reddening at this point (trichs are still very clear) but she also got dusted pretty good from the DS and is now loaded with fat ass seeds splitting out of their pods;, will be very interesting to see what comes up from these two very magical parents..Anyhoot, I suppose it is good to be back, not much activity last time I was here so it is really not too surprising to see the NM page empty,.. ;) much love to those I know and to those I don't? Good to meet you :)
Dark star cherry slyder x sour diesel perseverance grow diary 5
Dark star cherry slyder x sour diesel perseverance grow diary 5 2
,.. Anyway, I am still alive, still growing, still legal in my state and will continue to grow and smoke the magic plant from here to dooms day, Much love to all those I know and to the rest? Good to meet you,.. Peace,.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Right on Blazer :) Good to see you and Good to be back brother man :)

sky_blue

sky_blue

Looks like the New Mexicans have split or just don't hang out on this side of the farm anymore? fuck it! I don't mind being the only one here, I dredge forward regardless..
I grew a Dark Star this last summer and the little basted hermed on me and dusted the hell out of my Cherry Slyder x Sour Diesel. The Dark Star is a very short stubby little Indica that is a knock out A+ ( IMO) I love the dense nugs, taste incredible and smells like a new tire washed with lemons lol,.. The flower time is right at 7 weeks for me. Also, the second you flip it to 12/12 it stops gaining height and starts on the bud,.. love my Slyder Diesels as well and it too is one hell of a producer. The tops I have pulled from my outdoor mommas were amazing, as long as my forearm and as big around, but wish I could have let them go a bit longer to tighten up the buds and also let them mature “completely” That being said, the CSxSD is a “non stopper” Once you start flowering she just keeps on stretching her legs for the next few weeks. That and her flowering period is way long, I am into week 8 and have a ways to go yet. The hairs are barely reddening at this point (trichs are still very clear) but she also got dusted pretty good from the DS and is now loaded with fat ass seeds splitting out of their pods;, will be very interesting to see what comes up from these two very magical parents..Anyhoot, I suppose it is good to be back, not much activity last time I was here so it is really not too surprising to see the NM page empty,.. ;) much love to those I know and to those I don't? Good to meet you :)View attachment 267686View attachment 267688 ,.. Anyway, I am still alive, still growing, still legal in my state and will continue to grow and smoke the magic plant from here to dooms day, Much love to all those I know and to the rest? Good to meet you,.. Peace,.
___
I'll start feeding the forum, too. I have some pics of a nice Golden Lion Klingon that worked out really well. ((Where did you find the Dark Star?)) I really want a short indica due to height restrictions.
Thanks !! --- See you around on the forum...(and good to meet you, too):)

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Blackie R. @ Grass roots here in NM sent me the Dark Star beans a while back.. I have not heard from him in over a year though and do not have much to do with these programs anymore other than my personal and production cards. The dispensaries here are a fucking mad shame to all that are ill, and personally feel I would make the drive to Colo way before I would go back to another NM dispensary ( minus GR) I mean the fucking pricing is completely unjustified. 50 to 80 dollars for a gram of hash?! are you fucking kidding me? 80 dollars for some pressed trichs, WTF!! where is the justification for that price? There is none and we all know it but sit idle by and let it happen,,,, They have shitty shitty fucking strains that they want 15 to 20 a gram? played out genetics, amateur growers,...and peeps here in NM are becoming typical greedy MF's trying to cash in on the so called "green rush" regardless of the person that is ill. Hell, all the desp owners here in NM might join up with the pharas IMO cause they are sure acting exactly like they do...
This bullshit I speak of though, has been checked back and forth forever,.. Seems like the same problems are still around and people talk Sky_blue,, that's all they do man;, Talk! Had action ever been applied to any of these problems I have mentioned above,.we would not have any, but the final push is always about the mighty dollar and no matter what we do, greed will prevail simple because our society is based upon said currency, and the one with the most, WINS,.. Right?!..;)

sky_blue

sky_blue

Blackie R. @ Grass roots here in NM sent me the Dark Star beans a while back.. I have not heard from him in over a year though and do not have much to do with these programs anymore other than my personal and production cards. The dispensaries here are a fucking mad shame to all that are ill, and personally feel I would make the drive to Colo way before I would go back to another NM dispensary ( minus GR) I mean the fucking pricing is completely unjustified. 50 to 80 dollars for a gram of hash?! are you fucking kidding me? 80 dollars for some pressed trichs, WTF!! where is the justification for that price? There is none and we all know it but sit idle by and let it happen,,,, They have shitty shitty fucking strains that they want 15 to 20 a gram? played out genetics, amateur growers,...and peeps here in NM are becoming typical greedy MF's trying to cash in on the so called "green rush" regardless of the person that is ill. Hell, all the desp owners here in NM might join up with the pharas IMO cause they are sure acting exactly like they do...
This bullshit I speak of though, has been checked back and forth forever,.. Seems like the same problems are still around and people talk Sky_blue,, that's all they do man;, Talk! Had action ever been applied to any of these problems I have mentioned above,.we would not have any, but the final push is always about the mighty dollar and no matter what we do, greed will prevail simple because our society is based upon said currency, and the one with the most, WINS,.. Right?!..;)
___
F.o.D. -- I think you're completely right about this stuff, and I understand you seem to think I'm "just a talker." So, I'll PM you w/contact info or whatever, but if you're not talking....what do you think you're going to do? -- Even if you get the dispensary owner on the phone - or talk to him in person. He knows the outside danger mold thing is bullshit already, so trying to change his mind is pointless. What do you propose to do?

**** (My original purpose was to expose the dispensaries motives to spread lies intentionally in order to sell more product. That's still my purpose.) ***** I don't see anything wrong in that.

If I'm a "talker," point me in the right direction & I'll do more.

blazer

blazer

New mexicann has been running for a while like I said yet to get some impressive or satisfactory product personally from them! has a great website and info with current events thats cool! Tried product when first opened and was amazed how low grade it was(wet,poor trimm and loose buds) for the price! Tried a few more times through years assuming it would get better no luck same week strains/genetics is my guess,pretty much experience with producers I have tried of course except SFINM which had nothing but top knotch buds! Dont understand why no producers are putting out topquality medz they would thrive with all the other producers putting out lesser stuff. I find alot of people still got go to streets or across the state line for quality medz unless u know someone with the Dank! Which is a shame because thats the purpose of medical put clean and safe product and quality in peoples hands!

sky_blue

sky_blue

New mexicann has been running for a while like I said yet to get some impressive or satisfactory product personally from them! has a great website and info with current events thats cool! Tried product when first opened and was amazed how low grade it was(wet,poor trimm and loose buds) for the price! Tried a few more times through years assuming it would get better no luck same week strains/genetics is my guess,pretty much experience with producers I have tried of course except SFINM which had nothing but top knotch buds! Dont understand why no producers are putting out topquality medz they would thrive with all the other producers putting out lesser stuff. I find alot of people still got go to streets or across the state line for quality medz unless u know someone with the Dank! Which is a shame because thats the purpose of medical put clean and safe product and quality in peoples hands!
Thanks, Blazer. You understand...
I made the same mistakes w/them - terrible product at first, waited a year & tried it again - still terrible, and 9 mos. later I made the same/last mistake w/them.
Now they're putting out misinformation to confuse medical patients. It's not right.
And, yea, SFINM set the bar. Now, if you find a 7 out of 10 med. product, you've struck gold.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

F.o.D. -- I think you're completely right about this stuff, and I understand you seem to think I'm "just a talker." So, I'll PM you w/contact info or whatever, but if you're not talking....what do you think you're going to do? -- Even if you get the dispensary owner on the phone - or talk to him in person. He knows the outside danger mold thing is bullshit already, so trying to change his mind is pointless. What do you propose to do?

**** (My original purpose was to expose the dispensaries motives to spread lies intentionally in order to sell more product. That's still my purpose.) ***** I don't see anything wrong in that.

If I'm a "talker," point me in the right direction & I'll do more

Whoa, pump the brakes man!! I am not saying I think you are a talker,.. What I said is- mis-interpreted,.. my bad; I must not have not clarified,... I was including you on the other side of that convo blue,.. Also, By posting the gentleman's crap, it is rather evident you do act and I would have to be a complete dumb ass not to know the difference.. what I am trying to say is that it needs to be addressed directly at the source and having been in these programs for almost 10 years, I have seen a lot of talk from others in the past,.. (not you, don't even know you enough to make a fool judgment )...so, yes please, send the info so I can send my opinion,..
Do I think I am going to change his mind? No man,.. I am way to old to give a flying fuck about changing peoples minds especially when they can be so warped, and, am not out looking for a fight ,nor trying to dog anyone, but sending him/them a letter never hurt;, face to face never hurt either if they are in my area,.. Curious? Why ask us to take notice with the post, and then tell me it won't do any good to talk to them? Is that point, not for change in itself? Look brudda, I ain't here to make waves but suppose I did so, just send me the info and i will do my part,.. Peace!!

sky_blue

sky_blue

Whoa, pump the brakes man!! I am not saying I think you are a talker,.. What I said is- mis-interpreted,.. my bad; I must not have not clarified,... I was including you on the other side of that convo blue,.. Also, By posting the gentleman's crap, it is rather evident you do act and I would have to be a complete dumb ass not to know the difference.. what I am trying to say is that it needs to be addressed directly at the source and having been in these programs for almost 10 years, I have seen a lot of talk from others in the past,.. (not you, don't even know you enough to make a fool judgment )...so, yes please, send the info so I can send my opinion,..
Do I think I am going to change his mind? No man,.. I am way to old to give a flying fuck about changing peoples minds especially when they can be so warped, and, am not out looking for a fight ,nor trying to dog anyone, but sending him/them a letter never hurt;, face to face never hurt either if they are in my area,.. Curious? Why ask us to take notice with the post, and then tell me it won't do any good to talk to them? Is that point, not for change in itself? Look brudda, I ain't here to make waves but suppose I did so, just send me the info and i will do my part,.. Peace!!
________
I'm right there w/you. Now I understand what you're saying.
I will send him a letter (and I'll send a copy to you). We'll see what he says...
Peace right back ! :)
((**There's enough hate going around the world already. We (you and I) don't need to bang heads. Strangely enough, I think we might be really similar in a way. ))
I want to talk to him, I'd like you to talk to him, etc. etc., but I have trouble w/my anger, and very often, I start a conversation calmly (like w/Len), and then it just goes off the rails.
I get so mad I don't know what to do, and then everyone thinks I'm dangerous.

Thanks goodness for Baba. Instead of taking 4g. of xanax from the VA, I took a few huge pulls off their Klingon Kush. That settled me down quite a bit. So much better than xanax and all that other junk the VA gives you.

That's it...Hope you have a good day.

--D

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I too have a fire in the furnace that takes me some talking down, ;) The good plant has always helped to keep the motor at an idle, although the rage is still there, I do have a lot better control over my emotions, well,... sort of lol. I believe you and I are probably very much alike as evident buy or passions to keep people accountable. That being said, going to take a snack break and then see about getting that letter together ;) Peace to ya brother and will be talking soon,..

sky_blue

sky_blue

Don5 3pics4   Copy
Don5 3pics5   Copy
Don5 3pics8   Copy
Don5 3pics2   Copy

I too have a fire in the furnace that takes me some talking down, ;) The good plant has always helped to keep the motor at an idle, although the rage is still there, I do have a lot better control over my emotions, well,... sort of lol. I believe you and I are probably very much alike as evident buy or passions to keep people accountable. That being said, going to take a snack break and then see about getting that letter together ;) Peace to ya brother and will be talking soon,..
__
Yeah, I could be writing some of what you have there.;)
I go by instinct most often these days. You seem like a good guy.
I'm going to take a snack break too, and end this day.
(Long story short, after drying/curing, my landlord is putting pressure on me for 1/2.
1/2 of the total !! ))
Totally out of the blue. He saw the quality and everything changed.
So I'm trying my best to not have a physical confrontation w/him, but I also have to find a place to move.
Serious headache....Have to rip apart my whole set-up. Good thing for good snacks...
Here's 1 pic of the small grow I finished 3 weeks ago. (and a pic of some 1/2-decent BHO I did).

Hope you have a good night.
Don5 3pics2   Copy

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Right on, well the harvest was great, smoking like a mad man,Thanks to whom ever dropped by,....

sky_blue

sky_blue

Hi F.o.D.
This is kind-of crazy to ask, but I'm in S.Fe, and I know you're somewhere in NM.
I'm an Iraq vet, state legal but use sparingly, and I'm finishing my business degree in May.
Then I move back to the East coast.
Ultra-responsible, have $, references, etc.
I need to move (my landlord is extorting me for herb & cash).
I don't have enough of either to put up with this until May.
I don't want to grow. I can smoke outside. I just need to move.
If you can't help, I totally understand. It's crazy for me to even post this.
But, for some reason, I thought you might understand this unique situation.
The corporate-temp apts. are $70/nt. (so...that's out), I have a 10 lb chihuahua I saved from my landlords - housebroken, etc.
I can give a huge deposit.
Just thought I'd ask....
Thanks for reading all this.
--SB

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Hey brother,,.. Sorry to hear that your landlord is a prick, actually, pretty fucked up of him to be doing that and completely understand your need to get away from it,.. I unfortunately do not have any room as I have a big family and children, but I can def look around for you as living is rather inexpensive where I am at but, rather boring and secluded away from the hum drum of normal big city life,..(Farmington Aztec Bloomfield area) Do you have a vehicle? Can you travel and how do you excess your schooling? I will do my best to look around for you and have a few friends I can speak with that are single and have room in their homes,.. Might be able to help but can't make any promises :D Keep your head up man, all good things ,.

sky_blue

sky_blue

Hey brother,,.. Sorry to hear that your landlord is a prick, actually, pretty fucked up of him to be doing that and completely understand your need to get away from it,.. I unfortunately do not have any room as I have a big family and children, but I can def look around for you as living is rather inexpensive where I am at but, rather boring and secluded away from the hum drum of normal big city life,..(Farmington Aztec Bloomfield area) Do you have a vehicle? Can you travel and how do you excess your schooling? I will do my best to look around for you and have a few friends I can speak with that are single and have room in their homes,.. Might be able to help but can't make any promises :D Keep your head up man, all good things ,.
___
Thanks for the reply and positive thoughts. I only need to physically be in Santa Fe once a week. I can finish all my other schooling online, so I could live up to 60-80 miles away from S.Fe. Privacy, and security for my dog and computer/tv,etc. That's all I want until I move in June. Hope to hear from you, but I know there is not a whole lot out there if you don't know anyone (like me). I have had a few offers thru Craigslist of places for $1200-1400 plus utilities, and unfurnished. For a 1 BR, or a casita...it's crazy. Who could afford that?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Brother man, I would move you in here if I didn't have my children,.. If you can get a travel trailer together, I know aof a couple places we can hook you up,...and well, I feel like crap that you are in that situation,.. Makes me want to come down, cripple that fucking landlord, throw you and that pooch in the Blazer, drive your ass up here give you a nice Christmas and give you all the help you need,. Living here is fairly cheap but you are looking at like a 3 hour one way drive to SF. I have family in Santa Fe and many friends there as well so let me see what I can still do K? I am here at bat for my beloved vets bro, but only so much I can do,.. How good are you as a handy man? any skills around a small farm or ranch?

sky_blue

sky_blue

Brother man, I would move you in here if I didn't have my children,.. If you can get a travel trailer together, I know aof a couple places we can hook you up,...and well, I feel like crap that you are in that situation,.. Makes me want to come down, cripple that fucking landlord, throw you and that pooch in the Blazer, drive your ass up here give you a nice Christmas and give you all the help you need,. Living here is fairly cheap but you are looking at like a 3 hour one way drive to SF. I have family in Santa Fe and many friends there as well so let me see what I can still do K? I am here at bat for my beloved vets bro, but only so much I can do,.. How good are you as a handy man? any skills around a small farm or ranch?
___
Thanks...Really appreciate your sincere thoughts and efforts.
3 hours, 3 days, it almost doesn't matter. I'd really like to just move up to Colorado.
But....until June, I have to be relatively close to S.Fe for my trip(s) to school.
I'm really no good at fixing things. No one has ever thought of me as a "handyman."
I know a lot of 'em though. It'd be great to fix anything with just duct tape. I'm not one of those guys unfortunately.
Thanks for the effort. Really appreciate it. If you do hear of anything like what I'm looking for, pls. send a msg. (( I looked into a travel trailer, and the half-decent ones are nowhere near cheap enough.... cool idea though for longer term, ultra-mobile... ))

Top Bottom