Darkmadders Flowers Etc.

• Thread starter darkmadder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

One plain aspirin (non coated) per gallon of water. What I do is fill a five gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water then I add 4 plain aspirin. Because they are non coated they dissolve fast. I vigorously stir for a few seconds and fill my sorted pint cups with the water. I take my cuts and put them in the sorted labeled cups and let them sit in my mother room on a shelf over night. Then I take a spray bottle and also fill it with the aspirin solution. After that I soak my root riot plugs in the remaining aspirin water in the bucket over night. The following day I plug my cuts as normal but I continue to spray the clones once a day with that aspirin water that I put in that sprayer. If I need to water the plugs at anytime during rooting I also use the remaining aspirin water.
Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for better ways to clone.

Couple of questions for ya if ya don't mind. Do you use filtered tap or ro? Also, do you adjust the ph of the solution?

darkmadder

darkmadder

Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for better ways to clone.

Couple of questions for ya if ya don't mind. Do you use filtered tap or ro? Also, do you adjust the ph of the solution?
  • What's up Rosecrans...how's North treating you? . I don't PH and I'm using a tall boy.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

• What's up Rosecrans...how's North treating you? . I don't PH and I'm using a tall boy.
LOVE it up here. More trees than people more rivers than freeways!

I take it you know me. o_O

Just looked at the strain list again......pretty sure I know who this is now.

Hope you are well and hope that one day we can sit down and have some coffee and square shit away.

Last edited:
darkmadder

darkmadder

LOVE it up here. More trees than people more rivers than freeways!

I take it you know me. o_O

Just looked at the strain list again......pretty sure I know who this is now.

Hope you are well and hope that one day we can sit down and have some coffee and square shit away.
yep I know ya. I'll hit you up later today on a different medium. I am very well and also would like to sit down. The past is the past. I hope E and the kids are good. I'm happy things worked out for you guys. I'll talk to you in a bit after morning chores.

Top Bottom