DARKROOM vs HOMEBOX silver ?

• Thread starter charlesweedmore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Memorias

Memorias

Thanks,40AmpstoFreedom. I'm checking out the growlab too that shit looks nice.
the price is not bad for the 120. :smiley_joint:

40AmpstoFreedom

Thanks,40AmpstoFreedom. I'm checking out the growlab too that shit looks nice.
the price is not bad for the 120. :smiley_joint:

Yea, I really think they might have worked out all the quirks we'll see :character0110:

O

Old Yeller

I own a Sunhut XL & when my local hydro shop got in a DR120 i got to check the build quality & i'm glad i got the Sunhut (from the same post as 40AmpstoFreedom). Better build quality all around. Been using it for 4 months with no problems what so ever.
The Secret Jardins are over-rated & cost more. Haven't seen a Homebox yet.
The weight of the boxed tent will tell you alot about the quality - My Sunhut XL weighs 49lbs vs the S.J.?
Plus the 4'6" x 4'6" interior lets me use 2, 2'x4' E&F trays with room to spare. What good is 3'11" x 3'11" if you need standard sized trays?

40AmpstoFreedom

The weight of the boxed tent will tell you alot about the quality - My Sunhut XL weighs 49lbs vs the S.J.?

So funny you said that I was going to edit and add that in but figured I had said enough. I think its very true too! Great point.

C

charlesweedmore

i am sorry i wasnt here for 1 weeks.

thanks guys for your replies

O

Old Yeller

PP - Wow! Shipping containers - I don't think my neighbors would even notice one of those in my backyard...
The g-tool stuff looks very high tech, but $1500 would buy me a whole pile of 2x4's, sheet rock & plumbing for a custom built grow room...
Ya got me on the weight thing though...

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

ok my fellow farmers apply wax to zips on tents is a good idea it give it a nice smooth action..

Peace

N$

D

d-storecowboy

I used the DR150, well several of them and I really like mine. I have noticed the smaller SJ tents seem to be of less quality. I had a small one I used for clones, but switched to HTG's Mother Keeper because I had light leaks in the SJ. I have had no issues with zippers on my larger ones as of yet. Also I have no light leaks at all with the large tents. They were very pricey though, so that is a factor to consider.

N

NOOB2DIS

I would say go with the jardin, from what I've seen of them they are well built and don't put off fumes. Good luck and keep having fun with it. :afroweed:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
The Jardin is way better quality than them all. Secret Jardin is the most advance tent on the planet!!! a Homebox, Hydro Hut and Sun Hut. All a bunch of crap in my opinion..

they all are shit compared to the dark room.

what grow tent you know that has side door access windows? what grow tent you know that is thermally insulated to give you a nice defense against those pesky Infrared and Thermal Imaging Technology?

what grow tent you know gives you more holes for more adequate ventilation?

why grow tent you know has a better reflective material than others. the dark room doesnt use just white poly for reflectiveness.... it has better material to reflect light.

The secret jardin has a movable roof support system lol

did i mention that the secret jardin dark room comes with a portable carrying bag to put it away if need be?

what other grow tent can compete with that?:cool0041:

D

d-storecowboy

lol, yeah the carrying case is pretty sweet. I doubt I could ever get the damn things back in there though, lol

D

dreamweaver

completely happy w/dr120

CWM...i's completely happy with a dr120...'just right for smaller grows...d

Latest posts

Top Bottom