DarkStar Taste?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

Anyone able to tell me how the Taste of Darkstar is and smell? I know its super potent and a great strain fro me to grow for Patients but I wonder if it has everything? Taste, Potentcy,Smell, look and nice tight nugs? I hear its awesome after harvest with hardly no trimming. Any characteristics anyone can share would be great? Thanks alot.

B

brickie

I don't know about the taste yet but the seedlings are doing very well. I popped them along with some freebies and the Dark Star is truly the "star" of the group.

It's hard to tell this early but they seem to be uniform and healthy.

I'll keep everyone posted....

brick

F

FatBastard

I'm ordering some today. 10 beans for $102.01 sure hope it's worth it.. :wondering

B

brickie

I am about a week from putting my dark stars in the flowering room.

I'll keep everyone posted..

O

organic herbalist

my friend brought some in amsterdam and said it wasnt as potent as all the hype

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

it taste like baby shit.. I had the cut from adam and it was the shitest thing we put down last year.. coffee shop rename it just to sell it no one here does it any more.. not worth it

B

brickie

I'm flowering dark star now. Its a very average plant right now.
No interesting characteristics to tell about.

Now my Dinafem Diesel has a thick main stem and it quite aggresive in veg.

Can't wait......

B

brickie

My dark star has been flowering for about 2 weeks. Looks like i got two pheno's. One stretchy and on kinda stocky.

They are getting techna-flora and canna p/k. Looking good.

I'll post some pics when they fill out more....

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

Once again SHIT strain, tried and tested! black star bollocks

B

brickie

dark star resin

The dark star is developing resin at a higher rate than the other plants in my flowering room.

And yes, I'll post pics shortly.

Brickie

S

spl

DarkStar

My darkstar is off the chain, it is only halfway threw thew 10 week grow and the buds are 1.25 in diameter and 8 to 12" long.
attachment.php

S

smokinlou

Dark star

Anyone able to tell me how the Taste of Darkstar is and smell? I know its super potent and a great strain fro me to grow for Patients but I wonder if it has everything? Taste, Potentcy,Smell, look and nice tight nugs? I hear its awesome after harvest with hardly no trimming. Any characteristics anyone can share would be great? Thanks alot.
iam growing some dark star now and its so amazing looking and smells awesome

homebrew420

homebrew420

Darkstar clone I am running is amazing! Might be the strongest and fastest plant I have ever grown. great high mild flavor big yields and great bag appeal. It is a winner. A fan for sure. smells of caramel after a good cure. Oh and easy to clone, of course. Happy a friend paid something like 1oo buck for this bitch! Not me though. great luck to you all that are growing this strain

homebrew420

homebrew420

oh and wanted to mention the smoke is smooth and wonderful. very balanced not overpowering but strong and pleasant. The wife loves this one! make her happpy!

I

intensive

just smoked darkstar today after 1 week of being dry. it tastes like onions and garlic with a deep kushy flavor. its pretty heavy and sleepy for sure, maybe the flavor will be better after a long cure but right now its not a keeper in my book.

R

recreationaluse

yes while the darkstar grows strong in the group and looks good, the smell, taste and potency are mediocre at best... WAY OVERHYPED!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have ran it from seed a couple of times now and always find a few killer plants in there but I love Mazar and PK combined doesn't suck.

I do have two different seed runs though and there are definately differences in seed appearence...I have the regular seeds and then I have a bunch labeled cup winner and they are huge coconuts seeds in comparison.

Tex

P

PhredInYerHead

I'm with kushsmoker30, any pics? I'd like to how it looks from someone actually growing it and not just the seed companies photos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom