Datasheet for tracking your crop

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I was looking at an online grow store today and came across this nice little datasheet for helping keep track of your crops

Datasheet
F

flyingfish

Logic ....thank you .. its been a year and a half now I been looking for something like this and it comes at a great time since I am gonna be giving some of Subcool and Shanti's gear a go soon

Gonna be easy to keep track of it all now ..thanks again

Peace

W

woody420

Nice man thanks for sharing, sharing is caring lol late woody420

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

That is excellent!! Ive been looking for something like this to keep track of all the comings and goings of my grow... this should be perfect

Thanks so much for sharing this with us Logic! :dance

F

FastForward

Nice one, cheers. I tried using this form but it's just a bit fiddly...and who needs more paper??! I made a spreadsheet instead....way way easier to deal with. If anyone wants I'll make a template so that others can use it (and will ensure it has been checked so no evil macros).

It's called my CannaPlanna :)

Planner
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Slightly of topic , Hey FF can you post some pics of your G13xHP, i just got a cut of that.. would like to see the end results, cheers bro

F

FastForward

Slightly of topic , Hey FF can you post some pics of your G13xHP, i just got a cut of that.. would like to see the end results, cheers bro

It's G13 Haze...chop day tomorrow most likely...will post some then if you're still interested...

Top Bottom