Dates set for Seattle High Times Cannabis Cup - Sept. 6th & 7th, 2014!

• Thread starter Myco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

Last year was a blast, and ever since it ended, I've been looking forward to SHTCC 2014. I know it's still over 6 months away, but we can use this thread to build anticipation, as well as general discussion regarding the upcoming event or last years' event. Last year I had such a good time, smoked so many dank flowers, dabbed so many lovely oils, bought so many seeds, met so many great people, and got so incredibly high...

I'm there! :D

Are you?

button_seattle_0.jpg

And here's the link to the Seattle HTCC page, this is where I believe they will post more info as it comes as well where the tickets will be available.

zeke

zeke

What? Already. Damn, I'm behind on planting beans. I've still got over ten packs to go through from last year! Maybe germinating the Neville's Haze first was t the best idea.

Anybody else get ripped by the fake Reeferman booth? Pm me and you can take free shots to their balls once I've got both those little wiesels in my trunk. Charles informed me of the situation after I posted elsewhere about my purchases at last years cup. Man I sure hope its the same spot. I had the best Reuben sandwich in my life at Homegrown. Killer.

zeke

zeke

1. I don't think so, I could be wrong. Lets see? Fake Reeferman, mtg, MNS,cleric, cc,rd, bog, sin city and a few other small breeders that I cant recall. It was fun. I went two days cause I didn't bring enough cash the first day. Ended up with 17 packs. Custy I know. Hightimes is lame, but PNW pot people make it fun.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Security was laid back the last 2 years.it is down in freemont, which is the perfect location.there is a 7-11 a block up, so stuff like TUMS, water etc is within grasp, along with food as well.

Myco

Myco

Yeah security was super chill, and really most of the event-goers were all pretty chill. I went a stayed in a hotel in Seattle and attended both days... the buddy I went with was sort of a whiner so at that time I'd wished I hadn't gone two days... so this year I may just go by myself and meet up with some people. High Times is indeed lame haha, but I think everybody does make a good time of it, and it's a great event for the PNW canna-community.

Tank333

Tank333

I'm thinking it will be worth it for the wife and I to make the trek across state to attend! Sounds like it will be a fun time! Meet lots of other growers and check out some fine products...

Myco

Myco

It's certainly worth it, especially if you like to buy seeds. I think the attendance and variety of breeders could be improved, but last year I still scored a lot of seeds... being able to buy seeds in person has so many benefits. A lot of cool glass too.

It's cool mingling and smoking with new people... a lot of great people were at least year's event. You can meet a lot of like minded and interesting folks.

You can also dab your flippin' head off too, if you're into that sort of thing ;)

Tank333

Tank333

Yea, I'm not so much into buying beans, but I'm all about the interaction with likeminded people. Oh, and dabs... lots of dabs... lol. I suppose I probably would end up picking up a couple dozen beans though. No sence in going to someplace like that and NOT getting some fucking awesome genetics! Lol

Myco

Myco

That's what makes events like this for me, a bunch of growers/breeders/smokers gather in one place to mingle. The moment at 4:20 when countless stoners all smoke one at the same time is pretty priceless too :) Lol yup there will be plenty of dabs there, that's for sure. More BHO than flowers in fact. I got so high I had to

Yeah for sure you might as well pick some beans up, especially since the price is greatly reduced buying them direct... Hard to pass them up even if you're not a regular bean-popper/collector.

710beauty

710beauty

recently just moved to Washington this year. Would love details on tickets? Would really enjoy attending this event!

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

I keep watching the website, It does not say when tix will go on sale.
Hempfest is in August too!!!!!

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

It will be interesting this year...being full on legal. :dead: looking forward toit!!
Welcome to Wa. and the farm

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Do u have to have a Washington rec card for the smoking area.. even though its legal... hempfest was ok but hardly any seed vendors and alot of t-shirts hotels are expensive ( 2 rooms 1500 ).. hitting the cup this year .. ... can someone tell me whats up with a pound going for 4000 and no one passing the test for there product?

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

I am hoping to go this year, just need to find someone to go with.

What do seed packs normally go for at the CC?

Latest posts

Top Bottom