Dawg Daze Sage

• Thread starter Builtaforest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Grabbed a pack of Dawg Daze Sage off the bay last year and Jimmy hooked it up as well later with an extra pack! Got 5/5 on the beans a few weeks ago.

Dawg Daze aka ChemHaze is Chemdog D x ’93 Sensi's NL#5/Haze. Clone-only from basket of crosses Chemdog made back in the early days. From all of the pictures ive seen online, its very NL5H dominant. Expecting exotic, incensey, haze flavors from these girls that can yield. Thinking Jimmy's afghan dom Sage male should put out some old school flava for the heads... 2dog had nice results on the Purple Pygmy jimmy did with the same stud.

Working with 4 out of original 5. Culled an early stretchy, N sensitive one. Few shots to start it off, but these are still 1-2 months from seeing flower.

Dawg daze sage

Dawg daze sage 2

Dawg daze sage 3

Dawg daze sage 4

Dawg daze sage 5

420alldaze

420alldaze

oh man, just wait my friend your in for some fire. i know youll do these some justice. got cuts of this in my room right now! best of luck, oh and im ridinl' shotgun on this one.lol 42o

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nl#5 is not a bad thing, looking forward to getting mine wet. Just bought some of Bodhi's Old Sensi NL#5 x BCseed co.'s NL male looking for that NL#5 myself. Take care and I hope all is well

mal

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

oh man, just wait my friend your in for some fire. i know youll do these some justice. got cuts of this in my room right now! best of luck, oh and im ridinl' shotgun on this one.lol 42o
420 man love having you on deck! feel free to drop your pics down anytime as well, need some company in here
Bring on the show brother! Love the shape on those leaves...
Tiger, you've been setting the bar high around here lately bro :) this will be interesting for sure
Looking good so far, bro. I missed out on these beans. This should be some super fire! I'm gonna be lurking around for sure.
Good to see you Rival! This will be just a small peek at some of Jimmys fire, keep your eyes peeled this year he's gonna rock it
Nl#5 is not a bad thing, looking forward to getting mine wet. Just bought some of Bodhi's Old Sensi NL#5 x BCseed co.'s NL male looking for that NL#5 myself. Take care and I hope all is well
mal
Thanks Mal, you always have a keen eye for all the goods, was checking out those 2 crosses hes got myself :)

Thanks for droppin in fellas! Veg time :confused:

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

what a terrible thread :confused:

a pheno to take you to the clouds and another with side order of freight train to the body LOL

both rock dense, sativa leaner to the left, balanced hybrid to the right, sagey incency. light citrusy, jollyrancherish

right pheno

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
After a bowl of that i think most would be seeing little birdies..
Great job they both look right on..
Im feeling good knowing i grabbed a couple packs of the sage crosses released earlier though i dont think i got this 1..

Top Bottom