Dawg Jam 91

• Thread starter greenpharmd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenpharmd

greenpharmd

picture.php

Here is my Dawg Jam 91 lady at 34 days of 12/12 lighting. She has a nice fuely, funky scent and is starting to purple up nicely. I have her in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil in a 2 gallon Smart Pot. Can't wait to see how she turns out! CV, thanks for providing such nice genetics to grow!

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Thanks man! I've never grown anything from Cannaventure that wasn't great. It has to be the genetics, because I am not that great of a grower. lol

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

The mom if Chemdog 91 and the father is Jazz Berry Jam. I had two nice Jazz Berry Jam females a couple of years ago in an outdoor grow. The JBJ is an amazing strain. I can't wait to see what this one tastes like!

Amber

Amber

The mom if Chemdog 91 and the father is Jazz Berry Jam. I had two nice Jazz Berry Jam females a couple of years ago in an outdoor grow. The JBJ is an amazing strain. I can't wait to see what this one tastes like!
Right on she looks real nice. Keep us posted.

B

Bryote Ugly

looks delicious!!! you gotta love great genetics man. Lookin good greenpharmd!! what kind of nutes u usin on her?

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Youre every where Green.. lol..looks like Dawg Jam 91 produced nicely for you... great pics bro..

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
looks nice bro! just scooped the last pack of these on the relist... how did they finish up? any pics?

Top Bottom