• Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

DawgsWaltz THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : Rabbi
Grower: GTD
Strain : Dawgswaltz (Purple Erkel X tresdawg)
Method Smoked : Glass and Papers

APPEARANCE

harvest_shots_10-12_016.jpg

Dawgs_Waltz_dried_nug_0051.jpg

Dawgs_Waltz_dried_nug_0041.jpg

Dawgs_Waltz_dried_nug_004.jpg

Dawgs_Waltz_dried_nug_005.jpg

Dawgs_Waltz_dried_nug_002.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Purple if it had a smell, grape skittles

Associated smells of bud : subtle note of chem funky/dankness

TASTE

Dominant flavour : If you collected a cereal bowl full of only the Purple pieces of Trix or Fruit-loops or Fruity pebbles then Smoked it

Associated flavours : multiple layers of grape candy flavors, one bowl tasted like Grape bubble-yum i remembered for childhood.

Harsh/smoothness : 10 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body: Hard to determine maybe 70%h 30% b or 60%h 40%b hits me a little different each time. (e.g. 80% head 20% body)

Potency : 9 (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : 2 1/2 hours to 3 1/2 hours (approx length of buzz, from first hit)

Use : Daytime/Bedtime Both

Munchies? : yes/no
-----------------------------------------------------

Anyone who knows me personally knows i usually reject anything purple or grape implied in the smoke, from personal experience I've found those to be much more about the pleasure of the smoking experience then the High. I've found a lot of the Purples (we'll call them) to have very simple(boring high) or there awesome for the first couple joints them my tolerance is maxed and they don't get me high anymore (Sour grapes) is one of these.

However, This strain created by H&L, is the one that breaks that mold. This is an absolute smoking pleasure experience with tastes and smell that are so fantastic it even makes the room smell good for a while. Then the high is an absolute sensory smoke, with a very complex and dynamic High. the sensation i got many times is staring just under the collarbones a rapid and soothing flush up the neck thru the front of the face to warm and settle in the upper dome of head and mind.

This high is up/ bright /energetic (not uncomfortable) and mind provoking. There is the indica pain and body effects but they are complementary to the tresdawgs effects on this strain.

Working on it

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()-metallic () -ammonia () - urine () -
vinegar ()- bleach () -lotions () - plastics () - glues ()
industrial Waxes (x) slight under-notes complimenting the purple

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape candy (x) - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

much props on this! been following this strain and H&L and will be getting these as soon as he drops the beans i know he has some "fresh off the press" F2's that some dudes are testing out now hopefully i can get my hands on them sooner then later because your review makes it that much more appealing!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow those look like some ass kicking nuggs

Props to GTD and obviously to H & L!

nice smoke report bro

M

MSL Foundation

Wow those nugs look killer GTD! I love the Marijuana Saves Lives sticker in the back ground!

And great report Rabbi this makes me really want to try these meds!

Hope all is well. Take care and thanks for sharing.

MSL

true grit

true grit

Nice! Those are some freakin chunkers! Grape skittles sounds phenomenal to me...have you smoked any white urkle cuts?

R

Rabbi

I did burn a j of some white urkel but it wasnt a+ taste was off, not even worth commenting on or counting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom