Day 1 In The UC

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

I have a odd experience with this zone gallon. When I first used it, as I added it in it would foam up like crazy and foam a week or more, but now it dont foam but for a little bit, and overnight it seems done gone. You ever notice that? Or anyone else here?

C

crossouttheiis

sorry to thread jack, but I have experienced the same thing. I ended up just tossing it after noticing it wasnt doing its job

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another great start desertsquirrel! Looking forward to the rest of the show... :movie

L

Land of Giants

Im really liking what Im seeing, recently picked up the aeroflo and am looking forward to adding that to the cycle.Very impressive!

C

CO mtn kitty

Nice to see the girls in their cages. They look gorgeous- their growth rate is really exceptional.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another strong start DS! Just curious what approximate strength you run the veg nutes during that week in the UC and how much you bump the bloom nutes when you flip... Also, do you do a res change to bloom nutes at the flip or about a week into bloom? :wondering

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Day 3...

Put a sharpie in that first one for size... They are hovering right around 3 inches per day right now. I would like to see a 4 inch day by the end of the week.

IMGP5104
IMGP5094
IMGP5093
IMGP5096
IMGP5097
IMGP5098
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Another strong start DS! Just curious what approximate strength you run the veg nutes during that week in the UC and how much you bump the bloom nutes when you flip... Also, do you do a res change to bloom nutes at the flip or about a week into bloom? :wondering

Thanks a lot man, glad your here.

been running 0.4-0.8 throughout veg and 0.6-1.0 so far in flower.

Absolutely no change in nutrients, however i have been doing very minor tweaks with some ff boosters to see if i can speed up the flower cycle this run.

H

hogan400

Was looking at the build and noticed the reflective covering over the buckets. What material is that? looks like the bubble wrap, without the bubbles...

Growth looks A+ as always, ladies dressed to kill in their steel gear. Showtime.:makeup

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Was looking at the build and noticed the reflective covering over the buckets. What material is that? looks like the bubble wrap, without the bubbles...

Growth looks A+ as always, ladies dressed to kill in their steel gear. Showtime.:makeup

Insulation, basically a foil covered foam.

Thanks man.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

what is happening between you and zone?

Nice trailer, do u have drippers on top? that's what the lines on the wall are for?

S

Seed Buyer

Have the bushes in the UC system been topped, trained, LST or super cropped in any way or have they been left untouched and formed into shrubs on their own?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

topped.. and we remove about 5 gallons of leaf every few days or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom