Day 15 in flower…advice please

• Thread starter jby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jby

jby

Please give me some advice…day 15 in flower, ice cream cake. I didn’t produce much from my last grow, only did .7 gpw. Try to do more this grow.

Day 15 in floweradvice please
Day 15 in floweradvice please 2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Please give me some advice…day 15 in flower, ice cream cake. I didn’t produce much from my last grow, only did .7 gpw. Try to do more this grow.
What happened to all the solar panels? I know people defoliate but wow that's a lot of trimming....I only pull a few leaves off that block bud sites, Others may pipe in to say your doing fine just wait it out but I could never strip all their leaves off....GL

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

I dont know what your endgame is so I cant offer advice.

Looking at your photos, im left feeling confused.

zzzybil

zzzybil

fat ass stalk ............ not praying idk if pissed over haircut or thirsty ? leave'm alone now ........ let'm recover from from manhandlin.......... otherwise JEALOUS .........mother nature wrecked my effort .........between bugs and hurricane .......... 1 lonely survivor trying to recover and 1 death warmed over...........sooooooooo think you lookin spectacular really !!

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Tooooooo much defoliation broseph. I understand your thinking as many say remove lower growth to optimize cola production HOWEVER the plant needs some of the fan leaves to photosynthesize. Itll still do a little of what its supposed to do but not the way youd prefer. Let the plants grow some new leaves. Maybe add a bit of c02 to enhance growth. I did and they bushed up

growsince79

growsince79

Too long of veg. Waste of time and space. Smaller plants make bigger yields. Whats done is done. Just keep bending and hope for the best. gl

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

A 2nd look says your trellis is too high, you should have 2 trellis nets is you want to move 1 of them up that high, the 1st net should be lower at about 24 inches and only whats below that net should be removed...the 2nd net is to support the weights of the budds. At least this is my understanding of trellis nets and how to use them. Had you done this and only removed what was under the 1st net at around 24 inches, i think youd have much more success.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Too long of veg. Waste of time and space. Smaller plants make bigger yields. Whats done is done. Just keep bending and hope for the best. gl
There is 2-3' of wasted grow time here. I like big plants and I veg too long also, that's by choice, I keep them short and spread them out but I don't like seeing all that wasted grow time on bare stalk. Out doors or with lots of side lighting you can grow monsters. I've done that where I've grown 6 ft monsters inside & the top 3 ft get light and below that its stalk.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
I see why she folks defoliate but honestly I think things like this hurt the plant more overall. You are taking away 85% of what is needed for the plant to continue to grow healthy. Thankfully it is a weed and thus very difficult to kill.

With that being said, I've never defoliated. I haven't found a reason to do so at this point but may try it down the road. I think if something starts to go wrong at this point, it'll be a very hard and long process for the plant to bounce back because of the lack of foliage.

jby

jby

I see why she folks defoliate but honestly I think things like this hurt the plant more overall. You are taking away 85% of what is needed for the plant to continue to grow healthy. Thankfully it is a weed and thus very difficult to kill.

With that being said, I've never defoliated. I haven't found a reason to do so at this point but may try it down the road. I think if something starts to go wrong at this point, it'll be a very hard and long process for the plant to bounce back because of the lack of foliage.
Thx, just did 4 still have 16 to do, will try to do less for every 4 ladies to see how it will comes out

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Thx, just did 4 still have 16 to do, will try to do less for every 4 ladies to see how it will comes out
That will be great and provide a solid background story!

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Timing is everything with defoliating. No matter how you look at it, if you defoliate or prune you are wounding the plant and it will take all the time it needs to heal its wounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom