day 16 and exposed to light

• Thread starter hellaouts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hellaouts

hellaouts

this morning I went into my flower room just before the lights went off to empty the res from my dehumidifier the light turnt off ass i was emptying it I had to run back in with the lights off with a flashlight and make sure that the tub catching the runoff from the dehumidifier was back in place. the whole ordeal took maybe three minutes of running around wit the door cracked and a brief moment with some flashlight. What do you guys think, Should I be worried about the stress causing herm flowers. It's earily enough to pull the plug and start over again if I have to. I would appreciate any

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

NO WORRIES GRASSHOPPER!!
You could of left that door open all day and you would be ok,just dont make a habit of it.

C

cctt

Three minutes right after lights-off? Not nearly a problem. If you want to do work in the flower room during the dark period in general get yourself a green light and never worry about it.

420Gator

420Gator

I used to always go in my growroom and wake the ladies up 20-30 min early cuz I was itchin to get in there and do some work. 3 min is no big deal, especially right after lights out

Top Bottom