• Over 5oz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under 5oz

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
iKharon

iKharon

Hey guys,
Figured I'd update on the Grow thus far.
24/24 sprouted.. although, it appears one may be a dud. :( oh well. Lol.
The Jillybean #5 and Brian Berry Cough #4 are the most vigorous of the seedlings.. they are working on third top already. It's day 17, but I updated last video on YouTube at Day 14. Check it out at Kharon's Grow Journal. Also, hit up Growing Green.. fun to tag along on his grows!
The 3 feminised Orange Krush's are looking good and excited to test out The Bank's gear outta CO. Will keep updates every week online.
The Vortex is getting flipped tmrw night. She's a beast!! This will also be my opportunity to share updates on here with everyone regarding the flower power of the Kind LED K5 XL750! She will have a 4x4 footprint with it, as well as being in a 5 gal fabric pot. Should be fun to update that yield report with everyone.
Here's some pics! :)
Happy growing, all!

Blakeus

Blakeus

Hey guys,
Figured I'd update on the Grow thus far.
24/24 sprouted.. although, it appears one may be a dud. :( oh well. Lol.
The Jillybean #5 and Brian Berry Cough #4 are the most vigorous of the seedlings.. they are working on third top already. It's day 17, but I updated last video on YouTube at Day 14. Check it out at Kharon's Grow Journal. Also, hit up Growing Green.. fun to tag along on his grows!
The 3 feminised Orange Krush's are looking good and excited to test out The Bank's gear outta CO. Will keep updates every week online.
The Vortex is getting flipped tmrw night. She's a beast!! This will also be my opportunity to share updates on here with everyone regarding the flower power of the Kind LED K5 XL750! She will have a 4x4 footprint with it, as well as being in a 5 gal fabric pot. Should be fun to update that yield report with everyone.
Here's some pics! :)
Happy growing, all!
What is your medium that your growing in? I'm thinking of switch from my cheap-o 5 gallon buckets to smart pot an was wondering how long they last since they are fabric and does it make a big difference in the finish?

iKharon

iKharon

What is your medium that your growing in? I'm thinking of switch from my cheap-o 5 gallon buckets to smart pot an was wondering how long they last since they are fabric and does it make a big difference in the finish?
I'm in happy frog and pretty pleased with it, but I'm actually gunna be switching up to Roots Organic once the seedlings are ready for new homes. But the Happy Frog has been fine, I just added a little dolomite lime to it and that's it. The water retention could be better, but overall.. nice medium.
Regarding fabric pots.. they are just better. They allow air flow and oxygen to get to the roots, also don't need to worry about overwatering or anything. But allowing the roots to breathe essentially and get them chasing the oxygen and water.. I water them heavier around outside edges just to promote a root growth that doesn't lead them to getting bound. Worth the switch. And they will last as long as you take care of them..as long as you aren't doing massive 30 or 50 gal transplants, you don't need to cut the fabric. So just take care of them.. they'll last a while

iKharon

iKharon

Just order you some off Amazon. Could get a 10 pack for pretty cheap :)

Blakeus

Blakeus

Just order you some off Amazon. Could get a 10 pack for pretty cheap :)
That's what I was planing on. My girls are gonna be cutting it close on be finished before they get root bound so I was also thinking about moving up to finish in a 10 gal smart pot

Blakeus

Blakeus

I'm budding in a 4x4 tent with only 4 in at a time so I think 10 gallon pot should allow it to fill the tent a lot better than the 5 gallon

iKharon

iKharon

Right on.. that's the thing, all about the light.. you could run one monster plant and yield the same as 4 medium plants etc. but then you limit strains.. in running Cherrygasm, Jillybean, Brian Berry Cough, Cheese Quake, Vortex, and 3 femmed Orange Krush's.. soon Krazy Kush

Blakeus

Blakeus

Right on.. that's the thing, all about the light.. you could run one monster plant and yield the same as 4 medium plants etc. but then you limit strains.. in running Cherrygasm, Jillybean, Brian Berry Cough, Cheese Quake, Vortex, and 3 femmed Orange Krush's.. soon Krazy Kush
Well I am new to growing so I'm trying to keep it down to one or two strains for my first couple grows so I can learn to read the plants better.
Right now I working with girlscout cookies and snowbud but I was also given two WW that were already in bud for a week so I'm finishing those out too. As for the two strains I started on I like the girlscout but the snowbud seems to be a slow grower so I might change that one for something else.

iKharon

iKharon

Well I am new to growing so I'm trying to keep it down to one or two strains for my first couple grows so I can learn to read the plants better.
Right now I working with girlscout cookies and snowbud but I was also given two WW that were already in bud for a week so I'm finishing those out too. As for the two strains I started on I like the girlscout but the snowbud seems to be a slow grower so I might change that one for something else.
Also the yields aren't great on GSC.. but for personal stash I'd run it.. my cuz specialty is GSC actually.. great heady sativa

Latest posts

Top Bottom