Day 2 Flower Canna Coco, Yellow Growth, Folding Serrated Leaf Edges

• Thread starter Hb413
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Winged Sun

Winged Sun

As far as I know....
Microbe/fungal life / health will naturally adjust pH around the root zone. Do you add or maintain your micro herd? Do you feed ro water with high salt nutes. Do you buffer your nute resevoir with a micro or cal mag?

W

whocares

Im my experience when the tops turn super yellow there is a root issue going on. Possibly root rot...

Can you check the roots?

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

The drip clean is messing up your ph. Just like flushing agents mess up ph for reuse so is the drip clean. Flush with molasses and 2.5 ml per gl of epsom salts. And start off slow with nutes. How close are your lights to the canopy ?
I'm sorry to but in but what does epsom salts do for your plants?

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

So if I don't have cal mag will that work?

Yes. Epsom salts are commonly used to supply magnesium. Another good choice is Potassium Magnesium Sulfate AKA Langbeinite, KMag, or Sul–Po–Mag. Both are totally natural (organic) and quite soluble in water.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

hey I know its an older thread but drip clean is only supposed to be at .4ml per gallon. I have used it higher for flush but when I have accidentally added to much I have had lots of weird lockouts. I think using to much could effect nutrient uptake. something to consider if you cant figure out the issue.

Top Bottom