Day 20 FLOWER! First ever grow.

• Thread starter Migrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Migrower

Migrower

Hoping on some feedback from experienced growers on if you can tell if my grow is on track by judging from photos and info given. So. Soil grow(fox farm ocean forest amended with humus earthworm castings compost lots of peat and perlite. Infact last transplant into 20 gal. Fabric pots was only a peat perlite mix for own reasons) Feeding with gh flora nova. Veg. (Calmag,silica,superthrive,Humic acid,floralicious plus,azos for transplant and a feed here or there and the floranova grow) FLOWER(calmag,silica,humic acid,floranectar floralicious plus,koolbloom liquid,floranova bloom)soon the dry koolbloom and a flushing agent to finish.
The girls are Chaos Kush,blue dream x gorilla glue and gorilla glue#4. Day 20 of flower. Under 480w samsung lm301b diodes with 660nm reds. Temp. 74-79 humidity 50-59% .
Any info or feedback would be much appreciated. If you can see any obvious flaws please. I’m trying to learn this beautiful lifestyle and gaining knowledge from people wiser than me is step in the right direction!

Day 20 flower first ever grow
Day 20 flower first ever grow 2
Day 20 flower first ever grow 3
Day 20 flower first ever grow 4
Day 20 flower first ever grow 5
Day 20 flower first ever grow 6
Day 20 flower first ever grow 7
Day 20 flower first ever grow 8
Day 20 flower first ever grow 9
Day 20 flower first ever grow 10
Day 20 flower first ever grow 11
Day 20 flower first ever grow 12
Day 20 flower first ever grow 13
Day 20 flower first ever grow 14
Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Looks beast man, next time work on keeping the canopy even.they look hella healthy tho. Congratulations

Migrower

Migrower

Here’s a cpl pics Day 25. So five days later and a semi defoliation . They seem to be on track. Now reading threads on drying and curing. I don’t wanna mess up a grow at the end. And yes the canopy I would have liked to be more even but three different strains and room size proved to be a challenge. Next time I’ll improve. Learn from experience. I’m looking for strains to grow in this area that will be the best of both quality and yield size. So any suggestions would be great.
8A066DD2 009D 431C BE66 FF869C12F9E0
C9A0C179 62D6 4A56 A46C 5354999111B9
90F17D40 7A26 46C4 96F0 AD2FA96EB1ED
5EA73B50 C552 4D7D 825C 8891856538AB
5835D105 9729 4F2F AF39 2706C560DB00
A9289B73 D42A 435C 98BD 38878384EE15
E359675D FD7F 4C9A 9CFF B3ABDD1A2B3A
37C3216F CE0A 433A 9159 62C5A12C3D43

H

hawkman

Hoping on some feedback from experienced growers on if you can tell if my grow is on track by judging from photos and info given. So. Soil grow(fox farm ocean forest amended with humus earthworm castings compost lots of peat and perlite. Infact last transplant into 20 gal. Fabric pots was only a peat perlite mix for own reasons) Feeding with gh flora nova. Veg. (Calmag,silica,superthrive,Humic acid,floralicious plus,azos for transplant and a feed here or there and the floranova grow) FLOWER(calmag,silica,humic acid,floranectar floralicious plus,koolbloom liquid,floranova bloom)soon the dry koolbloom and a flushing agent to finish.
The girls are Chaos Kush,blue dream x gorilla glue and gorilla glue#4. Day 20 of flower. Under 480w samsung lm301b diodes with 660nm reds. Temp. 74-79 humidity 50-59% .
Any info or feedback would be much appreciated. If you can see any obvious flaws please. I’m trying to learn this beautiful lifestyle and gaining knowledge from people wiser than me is step in the right direction!
n
have you ever heard of "Re-charge" ? used to use Great White, Azro, and Extreme Gardening ect for rooting they work very Good But ran in to this stuff an Now am not using anything except re-charge it has everything I was using + more - can see the different in the plants in 24hrs. and has i increased rool ball by 50% + (this stuff is magic !!)

Migrower

Migrower

n
have you ever heard of "Re-charge" ? used to use Great White, Azro, and Extreme Gardening ect for rooting they work very Good But ran in to this stuff an Now am not using anything except re-charge it has everything I was using + more - can see the different in the plants in 24hrs. and has i increased rool ball by 50% + (this stuff is magic !!)
Yes I’ve heard of it. I didn’t know if it was the same as the extreme gardening azos or not. I’ve heard good reviews on it. Maybe I’ll grab that along with some mammoth P. I’ve heard that is great and you can see upwards of 40% increase in yields. Can you use the azos along with the recharge. And is mykos by extreme gardening similar?

H

hawkman

Yes I’ve heard of it. I didn’t know if it was the same as the extreme gardening azos or not. I’ve heard good reviews on it. Maybe I’ll grab that along with some mammoth P. I’ve heard that is great and you can see upwards of 40% increase in yields. Can you use the azos along with the recharge. And is mykos by extreme gardening similar?

Know many who use re-charge and mammonth (check out Soil Balance Pro) yes you ca use azros with recharge many use azros with clones, transplanting ect (which it was made for) and then mykos has many micrrhoiz''s (misspelled) fungi which complements it - use both myself ! no harm in using all (recharge, azros, ect)

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plants look great. I have issues as well growing multiple strains as well as Indica and Sativa. As you can see, the Sativa on the left and right are about 7 ft despite being split a few times. I also remove some of the leaves that block the light going into the canopy, which really helps to maximize bud size and numbers. Some of the products that are used contains Triacontanol, which is a plant hormone and is often extracted from Alfalfa. It works well. It isn't always listed in the ingredients since it is an "extract". Here is the issues with different heights at 5 or 6 weeks:

20190613 122404 001
Migrower

Migrower

TY that’s what I use the azos for is transplanting. I thought that Had mycorrhizae in it. I know it has benefiting bacteria in it. I heard a lot of good things on the mammoth P. I’m about to order a pk booster most likely dry koolbloom. I’m using gh line already so might as well go with the dry. I hear to use it super sparingly and it can do wonders also. It was that or moab and well I guess I just wanna try the koolbloom.

Migrower

Migrower

Your plants look great. I have issues as well growing multiple strains as well as Indica and Sativa. As you can see, the Sativa on the left and right are about 7 ft despite being split a few times. I also remove some of the leaves that block the light going into the canopy, which really helps to maximize bud size and numbers. Some of the products that are used contains Triacontanol, which is a plant hormone and is often extracted from Alfalfa. It works well. It isn't always listed in the ingredients since it is an "extract". Here is the issues with different heights at 5 or 6 weeks:
Yes next run. Well after the next run of these three strains I’m going to grow a few different strains bought from reputable vendors so I can pick out a strain to mono crop.

H

hawkman

TY that’s what I use the azos for is transplanting. I thought that Had mycorrhizae in it. I know it has benefiting bacteria in it. I heard a lot of good things on the mammoth P. I’m about to order a pk booster most likely dry koolbloom. I’m using gh line already so might as well go with the dry. I hear to use it super sparingly and it can do wonders also. It was that or moab and well I guess I just wanna try the koolbloom.

that's great stuff ! glad you found what works for you (koolbloom)

Top Bottom