Iheartindica

Day 21 into flower bluedreammoneymaker 1000w
Day 21 into flower bluedreammoneymaker 1000w 2
Day 21 into flower bluedreammoneymaker 1000w 3
Day 21 into flower bluedreammoneymaker 1000w 4
Day 21 into flower bluedreammoneymaker 1000w 5

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Multiple threads of same subjects over and over again? :( :banghead::banghead::banghead: :dead:

Iheartindica

Iheartindica

Tf? I'm hardly on this site lol I get on every once in a while ...whata weirdo

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You make multiple threads. All I'm saying is stick to one, and post like a grow journal thread, you post a thread everytime something is 'cool' happens. Clogs up the unanswered questions.

Iheartindica

Iheartindica

You make multiple threads. All I'm saying is stick to one, and post like a grow journal thread, you post a thread everytime something is 'cool' happens. Clogs up the unanswered questions.
Oh my bad how do u do that? ..like I said I'm not too familiar with it I rarely get on

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Just stick to one thread and post on it, update it. That way its all in one thread, and it will give ppl more insight to what your room is like and how they can effectively help you if they see something that doesn't seem right.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You don't have to choose this one, you have many to choose from :D

Iheartindica

Iheartindica

Just stick to one thread and post on it, update it. That way its all in one thread, and it will give ppl more insight to what your room is like and how they can effectively help you if they see something that doesn't seem right.
Oh alright i got u .So would I be able to stick to this thread?

Latest posts

Top Bottom