day 22 StrOG

• Thread starter endizm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

endizm

day 22 StrOG (strings of green lol)

im used to scrogging with a screen, and not letting it grow out this much above trellis height before budding.
im sure someone has done something super similar before, but i just kinda came up with this, for shits and giggles as a solution to my brother/patient's point-of-view on "bud aesthetics".
but...... for the sake of experiment and patient requests "longer buds" are on the way! lmao.

5x6 pvc frame, 10 plants, strings as tie downs and support, 50 gallons of soil total, roots organic nutrients,.
i have grown the canopy past the frame so its about 6x6.5.

anyway let me know what you think. im gonna do a grow journal when its all done.

p.s. the spots on the leafs in some of the pictures is a foliar feeding residue. no worries!

Day 22 strog
Day 22 strog 2
Day 22 strog 3
Day 22 strog 4
Day 22 strog 5
S

stormannorm

NICE!!! How many ladies u got there? what strains u running?
Your bro's real lucky lol

420bliss

420bliss

lookin good there, wat strain you running? she looks really healthy

E

endizm

10 ladies, with a pretty large strain list. lol. ummm "blue buddha", "The stoopid (Deep chunk X pre 98 bubba kush)", "Big Bud", "Israeli Indica(1970's kush x 1970's kush)", "Bazooka Tooth(ATF x Sweet Tooth)", And a random "diesel" cross.

"israeli Indica", "Bazooka Tooth", and "The Stoopid" are all exclusive "ENDizm Genetics"

420bliss

420bliss

10 ladies, with a pretty large strain list. lol. ummm "blue buddha", "The stoopid (Deep chunk X pre 98 bubba kush)", "Big Bud", "Israeli Indica(1970's kush x 1970's kush)", "Bazooka Tooth(ATF x Sweet Tooth)", And a random "diesel" cross.

"israeli Indica", "Bazooka Tooth", and "The Stoopid" are all exclusive "ENDizm Genetics"

i like the sound of that israeli indica, bet it makes some kick ass hash. and always gota have a diesel of some kind lol ive been lookin for a legit one for a while, you still in the northwest?

S

SmokeMyPiece

Nice set-up man!
I think Im gonna trya Scrog again but like you said STrog...sounds like less time consuming:speechless

E

endizm

ahahahahahahahaha! smokin bliss keif boxes 420! u had me all stoner paranoid, bwahahaha.i was like how does this person know im in the northwest hahaha. but yup im still in the NW, we have to hook up sometime and kick it

@ smokemypeice
yup i would say les time consuming but, i like the ScrOG method alot.
i like to grow uniformly same size buds with as little "snickel fritz(see though air bud)" as possible, and the ScrOG method is great for this, because u only veg the plant a few inches above the screen before flower, exposing only the main budsites that form a nug to the light.

i am doing this "StrOG" experiment to try and expose more bud sites per nug, without sacrificing weight per square foot(bigger/fatter/longer buds!!!). there is still a canopy level, it just isn't as precise or exact as it is made of strings as opposed to a metal screen/trellis. it will focus more on the "stretching out" of the plant to expose its center as opposed to training the plant to "climb" a screen. so alot more veg above the canopy level, but far less work..... i think!?!?!?! lmao

420bliss

420bliss

ahahahahahahahaha! smokin bliss keif boxes 420! u had me all stoner paranoid, bwahahaha.i was like how does this person know im in the northwest hahaha. but yup im still in the NW, we have to hook up sometime and kick it

@ smokemypeice
yup i would say les time consuming but, i like the ScrOG method alot.
i like to grow uniformly same size buds with as little "snickel fritz(see though air bud)" as possible, and the ScrOG method is great for this, because u only veg the plant a few inches above the screen before flower, exposing only the main budsites that form a nug to the light.

i am doing this "StrOG" experiment to try and expose more bud sites per nug, without sacrificing weight per square foot(bigger/fatter/longer buds!!!). there is still a canopy level, it just isn't as precise or exact as it is made of strings as opposed to a metal screen/trellis. it will focus more on the "stretching out" of the plant to expose its center as opposed to training the plant to "climb" a screen. so alot more veg above the canopy level, but far less work..... i think!?!?!?! lmao

lol i was seein how long it took to figure out who it is, thought the signature might help ya out, ya we defenitly need to meet up, you still go to cannabliss?

E

endizm

Day 32

the second pic is "Big Bud"
the third pic is "blue Buddha"
and the fourth pic is "israeli Indica"

DSCF3927
DSCF3934
DSCF3943
Israeli
DSCF3962
E

endizm

Progression Shots

progression. this would have been cooler if i was a better gardener and photographer, but god willing one day! lmao

anywhooo,
the first picture is one of the last days of veg.
the second picture is day 22
the third picture is day 32

throughout my research i find myself wondering what the scientific jargon for "motherfucker" and "ahhhhhhh shit yeah!!!" could possibly be...

all these pics are taken from right above my "Israeli Indica" facing the security cam and door. i am kind if angry that the "Israeli Indica" isnt in the third photo because it is beastly now, but, if u look close enough u can see that giant donky dick of a "blue Buddha" nug pack on wheight in every shot(its the tallest cola in the right-ish side of every pic).

Room from Israeli 0
Room from Israeli 1
Room from Israeli 2
aleYarok

aleYarok

looking good man!

what's up with that israeli indica?
i lived in jerusalem/be'er sheva frim 07-08, love the country, never found herb though only hashish.

haha i have a friend with big dreams, hes just drafting now into the IDF, after hes done hes going to figure out what it takes to start a kibbutz and wants me to help him grow meds for israeli mmj patients in huge green houses. i have no doubt that he can make this happen and i cant wait to help him.

ttystikk

ttystikk

looking good man!

what's up with that israeli indica?
i lived in jerusalem/be'er sheva frim 07-08, love the country, never found herb though only hashish.

haha i have a friend with big dreams, hes just drafting now into the IDF, after hes done hes going to figure out what it takes to start a kibbutz and wants me to help him grow meds for israeli mmj patients in huge green houses. i have no doubt that he can make this happen and i cant wait to help him.

Sounds like a great dream, but if you're not careful you may find yourself late to the party- I've been seeing pics of wicked grows coming out of Israel for almost a year now, and I'm sure it's been going on longer than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom