Day 25 …veg nutes with bloom nutes? Or switch to just bloom nutrients to fatten up?

• Thread starter Weedwatcher1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weedwatcher1

Been using big bloom and grow big and tiger bloom (fox farm) in happy frog… like the feeding schedule. But it’s obviously been root bound in a one gallon and I want it to finish… is it time to switch to only big bloom and tiger bloom? Or raise the light and keep giving what I’ve been giving it, because the leaves at top are hot and starting to curl

Day 25 veg nutes with bloom nutes or switch to just bloom nutrients to fatten up
Day 25 veg nutes with bloom nutes or switch to just bloom nutrients to fatten up 2
Day 25 veg nutes with bloom nutes or switch to just bloom nutrients to fatten up 3
Day 25 veg nutes with bloom nutes or switch to just bloom nutrients to fatten up 4
Day 25 veg nutes with bloom nutes or switch to just bloom nutrients to fatten up 5
Day 25 veg nutes with bloom nutes or switch to just bloom nutrients to fatten up 6
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

What are the temps and RH near the top of the plants?

I would just follow the nutrient line schedule. You can dilute the EC, but I would keep the ratios based on the chart.

W

Weedwatcher1

Well I do believe I have made it back around , and it is root bound, so it swallowed up the veg + flowering nutrients and (grew bigger) up to the light again, so not reducing the grow big will just cause it to get bigger again and raise the light again. But I like some nitrogen and green or dark green in my bud and not a pure haze or cbd/sativa. When I do it this way I have to raise the light until it makes the buds, the smallest new leaf sets at the bottom form first and it halts the other ones until the sun gets a little further away again. It’s not much more than a half gallon of dirt. And I used half of the nutrient levels in the feeding schedule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom