Day 30 Flower- Plz Give Me Feedbacks

• Thread starter Kannabiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Some strains come on slow and pick up in the end, I'd say your feeding a little light. When I did rdwc yrs ago I remember feeding around 600 or so. Is your ppms dropping in your control? The problem with the yellowing could be there starving lol.

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Some strains come on slow and pick up in the end, I'd say your feeding a little light. When I did rdwc yrs ago I remember feeding around 600 or so. Is your ppms dropping in your control? The problem with the yellowing could be there starving lol.
How you're not doin rdwc no more if u dont mind me asking. Also I'm 95% trying to avoid pythium too.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

If running de I'd def bump the feed up(de is super intense), and since it's a kush add some epsom. Imho kushes love mag.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

How you're not doin rdwc no more if u dont mind me asking. Also I'm 95% trying to avoid pythium too.

I moved on to coco, when I was doing it I couldn't afford a chiller. Rdwc def offers explosive growth.

V

vek11

Your using H & G I think it's best to lower your lights and pH @ 6.0 if possible! What your experiencing is early K toxticity which shows as a mag def. I know this from using H&G and based off the age of the plant and your ec is a hair low. The reason to lower ph at this point is to help her continue through transition into full bloom. Your light source is more than enough to push your plants metabolism and photo process.

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Your using H & G I think it's best to lower your lights and pH @ 6.0 if possible! What your experiencing is early K toxticity which shows as a mag def. I know this from using H&G and based off the age of the plant and your ec is a hair low. The reason to lower ph at this point is to help her continue through transition into full bloom. Your light source is more than enough to push your plants metabolism and photo process.
Vek11 thanx bro, is there any other experience/problems using H&H Aqua Flakes A-B.. Thanx in advance

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

Ppm seems way too low. On dutch pro I'm running about 600 ppm and with gh it goes over 1000 but I'm not sure about that brand. Still seems low. Hit em over the head with some strong nutes. You may get a slight burn on the tips but if so just add water

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Ppm seems way too low. On dutch pro I'm running about 600 ppm and with gh it goes over 1000 but I'm not sure about that brand. Still seems low. Hit em over the head with some strong nutes. You may get a slight burn on the tips but if so just add water
Thanx Stylz good to kno

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

Also I noticed your temp was 66. Is that room temp or water temp? Cold rooms make for slow grow ime. But the root zone has to be cold. I am working on a DIY chiller right now but in the meantime I am constantly hitting them with frozen water bottles to keep it fresh

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

Also I noticed your temp was 66. Is that room temp or water temp? Cold rooms make for slow grow ime. But the root zone has to be cold. I am working on a DIY chiller right now but in the meantime I am constantly hitting them with frozen water bottles to keep it fresh
66 is the water temp, you're right a water-chiller is a must. Also I did a diy chiller too, go on ebay and buy a digital thermostat controller for your homemade chiller, it look like this pic i have enclosed.

Mrstylez

Mrstylez

66 is the water temp, you're right a water-chiller is a must. Also I did a diy chiller too, go on ebay and buy a digital thermostat controller for your homemade chiller, it look like this pic i have enclosed.

Sweeeeeet. Thanks!

Top Bottom