Day 35 is she almost ready? Already?!!

• Thread starter Yoyi83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yoyi83

Yoyi83

Why is an expansive question. in the moment my gut reaction was To be rather Trollish. Upon further reflection that reaction was entirely based on my personal pet peeve of people asking when their flower Period is complete. Even the fastest of autos still have to go through Your standard 6-7 week growing cycle.
Our friend Yoyi here has grown some crazy nice buds. And I’m curious if he is counting days from when he turned the light around or when he saw pistils. That’s a very simple google search to find out the average flowering period for his plants.
The only harm in an early harvest at this point is slightly less strength in effect. Seeing and doing is learning.
but you right man, I probably shouldn’t be just go around telling people to cut whenever they see fit. That’s my bad. maybe I’m cranky old fart, but I learned the hard way from trial, error and experimentation, thus I think it the best mentor. Knowledge earned is alway more valuable than knowledge given.
well there’s my explanation. Happy Friday.

Thnx sorry this is my first grow and i just saw how the leaves turned yellow now reddish thought they would die before harvest. I guess it's just something to do with the phenotype. Just never saw it on any wedding cake pics. It's the only one of my bunch to go yellow. Thnx for your comments guys. Gonna give her 2 more weeks.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Why is an expansive question. in the moment my gut reaction was To be rather Trollish. Upon further reflection that reaction was entirely based on my personal pet peeve of people asking when their flower Period is complete. Even the fastest of autos still have to go through Your standard 6-7 week growing cycle.
Our friend Yoyi here has grown some crazy nice buds. And I’m curious if he is counting days from when he turned the light around or when he saw pistils. That’s a very simple google search to find out the average flowering period for his plants.
The only harm in an early harvest at this point is slightly less strength in effect. Seeing and doing is learning.
but you right man, I probably shouldn’t be just go around telling people to cut whenever they see fit. That’s my bad. maybe I’m cranky old fart, but I learned the hard way from trial, error and experimentation, thus I think it the best mentor. Knowledge earned is alway more valuable than knowledge given.
well there’s my explanation. Happy Friday.

Nice answer I agree most don’t search or try enuff before they just ask for someone to do it, it’s the world we live in.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Btw I started counting from 12/12 not from pistols.

well I don’t understand how the laws of biochemistry have been bent. Those are some really nice flowers you got there. They look further along than 40+ days.
very nice flower you got there man, especially for the first go round. My first flower was no where close to that!

Yoyi83

Yoyi83

well I don’t understand how the laws of biochemistry have been bent. Those are some really nice flowers you got there. They look further along than 40+ days.
very nice flower you got there man, especially for the first go round. My first flower was no where close to that!
Thanks! Beginner's luck I guess. This has been the one good thing that has come since quarantine. It seems so much more mature than all the other ladies in the tent, pistols have matured way sooner as the rest are still white. They all got the switch at the same time. I'm stumped.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Now he's going to be hunting for that same pheno type for the rest of his life .lol

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Thnx man first thing to bring me joy in years. Feel like a kid again. I'd give you one if you were in the area lol.

growing cannabis is like that man. I love growing. I was thinking the other day about how it’s been one of my few constant loves in life. The whole plant, not just growing.

In Toronto, Canada

Yoyi83

Yoyi83

growing cannabis is like that man. I love growing. I was thinking the other day about how it’s been one of my few constant loves in life. The whole plant, not just growing.

In Toronto, Canada
Nj. I plan on doing this forever hopefully.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Oh shit NJ. Welcome to the graveyard train of recreational legality!!
Its really a boon to know that you won’t be harassed in any way.
Good vibes.

Top Bottom