Day 42...thinking of flushing til day 63...yes or no

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

This is my first grow in several years and I kinda wanna flush now. Buds look decent and a few plants are falling all over the place. I'm using Canna nutes, Bloombastic the first couple of weeks, pk 13/14 in week 4, then moab for the last week. I'm not sure if I wanna rock moab another week. This is my first time using either of these, so I'm somewhat concerned about having some smoooth herb.

Has anyone flushed for 3+ weeks before? Any info would be appreciated!

urban1026835

urban1026835

I also usually do a ten day flush and sometimes it seems like some need more and others need less.

usually as a rule though I will do ten days.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

You can flush for too long. I did once with my keeper strain that I've ran who knows how many times. The bud didn't want to stay light and the ashes were straight black. I've read that phosphorous levels have alot to do with the burn, to much our to little and u get bad burning weed.
I run dwc and I've found a couple days to be perfect. I know soil will be different but that's not my turf

R

redlife530

Flush for 3 to 5 days. No need to flush for over a week. Just cut em, I know u feel like u might get a better yield or high if u let Em sit but if u have already been flushing that lo general just chop Em enjoy Em and move on to the next run. Congrats on the harvest too

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Good looking out on the info! It's much appreciated. I technically have until 56-63 days on all my strains accept for one true blueberry, which may go 77-84 days is how it's looking. I still remember how to feel the optimal ripeness for my liking, but I guess I'm trying to refine that by getting an ultra clean and natural taste. I'm in coco by the way and from my experience the medium tends to be able to supply sufficient nutrients for a couple weeks. I'm at day 43 now and 20 flushing days doesn't seem like it can hurt, but I've never went that far with it. I actually snapped a branch last week and the herb is pretty smooth now. Anyway, everything is better with pictures

Day 43 of 56-63
20140708 1541081
20140709 1227391
20140709 1230521

Top Bottom