Day 43 of Flower

• Thread starter NorCalD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalD9

Here is my Bubbleberry (indiana bubblegum x blueberry), Lime Kush, Purple Urkle, Vortex (Apollo 13 x Spacequeen), Casey Jones (Trainwreck x Thai x ECSD).... Hells Angel OG Kush.... All are at day 43 in 3gal Smartpots with about 60% perlite and 40% Coco.... Using Botanicare CNS17, Cal/mag, Silica Blast, and hit them with M.O.A.B. once.... Ok enough talk heres the pics :)

Peace
D9

Bubbleberry
Casey jones
Hells angel og
Lime kush
Purple urkle
Vortex
Vortex2
surferbum6900

surferbum6900

nice can you let us know what pic is what strian? much luv surferbum

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You have a nice garden with a good variety.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work brah! Those girls are making me drool... :tongueout

N

NorCalD9

Thanks everyone..... all the pics are named so if u leave ur pointer on them it should tell u the strain.... Check out the pic labled vortex there are 2 fan leaves wit buds growing out of them :).....

Peace
D9

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Where do you stumble on something from the Hell's Angels? LOL!

N

NorCalD9

HA OG is from the same guys that did the Larry OG.... from what im told its supposed to be just like the larry but with a bigger yield.....

Peace
D9

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thanks everyone..... All the pics are named so if u leave ur pointer on them it should tell u the strain.... Check out the pic labled vortex there are 2 fan leaves wit buds growing out of them :).....

Peace
d9
i had a few vortex and chernobyl that were growing calayx's on the leaves. Look at my tga grow! I got close up pics of that shit.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
that casey looks to be a big girl..and you all know how i like those BIG gurls ;)

I

ibTheMan

Lookn good, but in that 6th pic is that PM on that Leaf? if so get on that shit!

S

Sense I. Milla

Lookin really dank D9! Killin' it man! Sick genetics too!

berryhill

berryhill

hey now...a nice looking grow my friend...sum dank lookin gear!

P

ProblemChild760

yoo norcal those HA looks dope, love how the reach towards the light like crazy , my ogs do that too when there happy and dialed, thats not the first time ive seen buds grow out of a fan leaf and to be honest it was with the same strain LOL super weird... but hey man i got your PM,, im down with whatever, shoot me your email in a PM so we can comunicate

Top Bottom