Day 45 Buddha White Dwarfs Feminized..

• Thread starter Hamster Lewis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hamster Lewis

Day 45 Buddha White Dwarfs Feminized in a grow tent under 400w HPS standard ballast...
Just thought I wld share my pics I took tonight from 1 of my 2 current grows... If you enjoy growing autos or are interested in growing them hve a look... I love them...

Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized
Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized 2
Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized 3
Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized 4
Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized 5
Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized 6
Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized 7
Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized 8
Day 45 buddha white dwarfs feminized 9
budboy299

budboy299

I was very interested with these. I went with auto AK as there was so little information on the dwarf budda.

Make sure you keep us updated as I would love to compare it with the auto AK

Size, smoke report, weight etc

looks great to me so far

H

Hamster Lewis

I was very interested with these. I went with auto AK as there was so little information on the dwarf budda.

Make sure you keep us updated as I would love to compare it with the auto AK

Size, smoke report, weight etc

looks great to me so far

Will be glad to...

U

USApotluvr1

Sup' Hamster Lewis?!

Nice pics of your dwarfs...they look dank, you will be happy with the smoke (I grew auto White Russian and Lowryder 2, but just smoked a friends Dwarf...good couch-lock hammer buzz!). I am germing 3 Autofem Oils (lowryder x Chemdog/kush), and have Sagarmatha auto Double Diesel and Smurfberry. Like you said, I like doing these in a side tent, and it is fun watching these suckers explode when they flower, huh?!!
Welcome to the Farm...you will find everyone here is open minded, very experienced (I was on other forums filled with noobs with no grows under their belts, but who read every post and consider themselves experts, and then give bad advice to beginners. We call them trolls here!!).
Harvest will be fun!! Good luck with the rest of your grow, I will check in! USApotluvr1

H

Hamster Lewis

Thanks USA... I was going to order the smurfberry for my next auto grow... I went with
autofem blue kush
Short Stuff Seedbank auto russian rocketfuel and
Short Stuff Seedbank SnowRyder female.

Shld be getting the seeds any day now...

U

USApotluvr1

Boy, you will be so happy with those strains, hamster!

Hey bro, I only order feminized seeds due to space limitations, so right now I have 3 of the Autofem Oils in rapid rooters, and they will go in the waterfarm in my smaller tent when they pop there heads! I will follow your grows here, the Blue Kush sound really good, huh?! Again, nice job on the White Dwarfs, when do you pick 'em? potluvr

H

Hamster Lewis

Hey bro, I only order feminized seeds due to space limitations, so right now I have 3 of the Autofem Oils in rapid rooters, and they will go in the waterfarm in my smaller tent when they pop there heads! I will follow your grows here, the Blue Kush sound really good, huh?! Again, nice job on the White Dwarfs, when do you pick 'em? potluvr

They are just getting amber trichs now... they are 60 days old next Thursday... when amber gets to 30% they will come down.

H

Hamster Lewis

Day 50...amber trichs showing...

here they are at 50 days old.. will be coming down soon...

IMG 2385
IMG 2386
IMG 2378
IMG 2379
IMG 2383
U

USApotluvr1

I'm droolin' hamster!!

Hey bro! Thanks for makin' me have to wipe my face!!

I had the autofem oils not pop after they germed, so I switched to my sagarmatha double diesel, and I am waiting for it to pop out of the rapid rooter, then into the waterfarm. Your dwarfs look amazing, have you decided what you will do next? I am def going with sagarmatha smurfberry next, after this grow. Are you gonna' put your dwarfs in 48 hrs darkness before you tear 'em down? Can't wait to see your harvest. potluvr

D

D9420

awesome strain puts on some weight for an auto!! they have come along way very fast. the new strains make the Lowryder#1 and #2 look like garbage.

and budboy299 the auto AK's are sweet.:cool0010:
i never grew them but seen a few threads on them there very stable plants and they pack on massive buds great yield for such a small plants. you should be very satisfied

H

Hamster Lewis

So it was day 58 yesterday and one of the five autos was at like 40% amber trichs so I took it down... it was the smallest of the five and I got 85 grams wet... tested out a few tiny popcorn buds that I quick dried in the microwave and me and the wife got wasted on it... very very strong... trippy like acid but not as long lasting of course... I can't wait to smoke one of the heavily triched buds after they cure.. I will post pics of the harvest in a bit...

H

Hamster Lewis

Pics of the first of five harvests...85 wet grams

here are the pics... 4 more harvest to go in the next 2 or 3 days

IMG 2453
IMG 2454
IMG 2456
IMG 2458
IMG 2459
IMG 2461
IMG 2463
F

frankie-smiles

Looking like a nice solid plant you had there. My mate grew some of these budda autos and he loved them. I never got to see em but got to hear him going on about how quick and strong they grew every time i saw him. He was well happy with his smoke, sure you will be too. I've been thinking of putting a few autos in the veg cab just to see how they go, think you've made my mind up for me, cheers!

H

Hamster Lewis

Thanks everyone for the compliments.... I took the next smallest one down tonight and got another 75.7 grams wet.. the main cola was 48.1 grams... now I hve 3 hvy hitters left in the tent.. I am sure the will be ready sometime in the next few days... Pics of 2nd plant

IMG 2468
IMG 2469
IMG 2471
IMG 2472
U

USApotluvr1

Nice, hamster!

Sweet pics, HL! Those look like they are around 18 inches tall, which is perfect for all of us "tent" growers. Congrats on your harvest, potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Hey jam!

I grew out Lowryder #2, which is much more potent than, Low 1. Grew to almost 24" tall, and after 5 day dry in herb dryer, and 3 week cure, it yielded close to 3 ozs. Very surprised at the strength of the buzz, a nice even indica/sative buzz. Tasted piney/lemony and stank like a mofo' in flower. potluvr

Sorry, I am not trying to take over your thread, hamster!

U

USApotluvr1

Hey jam!

Sorry no pics, I delete all as I go, and I wasn't running a grow journal at the time.

I thought the most you could get would be 1-1.5 ozs., but I grew this under optimum growing conditions i.e. 1 Lowryder 2 in a waterfarm, under 150 watt HPS,2-125 watt cfls and 2-85 watt cfls providing side lighting.

This was grown in a small tent, so reflectivity was improved, and I used bloom boosters and flora nectar for sugar source during flower.

If these autos have space for the roots to really grow, they get bigger than you would expect. I never grew autos in waterfarms, and the roots explode, as does the rest of the plant. Good luck with your grow, potluvr

Top Bottom