Day 49 do these buds look small

• Thread starter bigdaddyperp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyperp

bigdaddyperp

Day 49 will these buds get any bigger? Growing in coco Snoop premium nutes, autopot watering system.

Day 49 do these buds look small
Nugg

Nugg

I personally don't think they will..they look like they have had issues.maybe very little bigger.atleast they look like they are tight.

Reactions: Ina
Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

How much longer do you expect them to flower? Looks like they got a little overfed, which may have stalled them a bit.
In all likelihood, they have about 2 weeks left. They may pack on a little more. It looks like tasty flower.

bigdaddyperp

bigdaddyperp

How much longer do you expect them to flower? Looks like they got a little overfed, which may have stalled them a bit.
In all likelihood, they have about 2 weeks left. They may pack on a little more. It looks like tasty flower.
2 more weeks, should i cut down on the nutes? Cherry Og is the strain.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Definitely cut fertilizer for the last 10 days of that plants life, especially in that type of system where fertilizer has accumulated for months. Consider pulling the container out of the base and running clear water through it from the top.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The buds should keep growing a little more, but judging by the size of your pant and foliage o it, I wouldn't expect too much more growth. This reminds me of growing along the woods... I had small buds but it was mostly from lack of strong light. The plant looked fine and tasted great, but never got too tall or huge buds. What type of light are you using? It looks like it is OK nutrient wise, at least currently, but I wouldn't add anything from this point on unless obvious issues arise. I agree that it wouldn't hurt to start watering from the top which will help to clear out any excess nutes or salts that might have accumulated..

bigdaddyperp

bigdaddyperp

The buds should keep growing a little more, but judging by the size of your pant and foliage o it, I wouldn't expect too much more growth. This reminds me of growing along the woods... I had small buds but it was mostly from lack of strong light. The plant looked fine and tasted great, but never got too tall or huge buds. What type of light are you using? It looks like it is OK nutrient wise, at least currently, but I wouldn't add anything from this point on unless obvious issues arise. I agree that it wouldn't hurt to start watering from the top which will help to clear out any excess nutes or salts that might have accumulated..
I'm using optic led 8 plus. Doesn't top watering at this point put all the bad salts back into the plant. Not sure if you're familiar with autopot watering system.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm using optic led 8 plus. Doesn't top watering at this point put all the bad salts back into the plant. Not sure if you're familiar with autopot watering system.
I'm not familiar with it, at least I don't think I'm thinking of the same thing as what you are using. You don't want the excess salts to be anywhere on the plant's roots... top or bottom. When I water, the gravity and heavier density of nute enriched water will sort of push the soils contents out the bottom, replacing it with new and salt free water. If you are recycling the nutrient water, then I agree with not watering on the top, at least with the recycled water. Or perhaps I'm totally off base because I'm not sure how autopots work! I'm a bucket/Promix guy, so there are some basic differences.

Top Bottom